We're happy to introduce the first StarCraft II World Championship Series event here in Europe: the Italy Nationals. This exciting tournament takes place in Naples on May 1, and will see eight participants battling for an exciting $5,000 USD prize pool and two slots in the Europe Finals. Find out more below, including info on how you can watch streams of these events, attend in person or even sign up to take part in the remaining qualifiers!
National Finals Italy
National Finals Information
Number of Participants: 8
# of European Finals Slots: 2
|StarEagle||Team Redbyte Italia||Qualifier #1 by ESL|
|JeaL||inFerno eSports||Qualifier #2 by Tt ESPORTS|
|oRioN||oSc||Qualifier #4 by ESL|
|ClouD||ALTERNATE||Qualifier #5 by ESL|
|ZyM||inFerno eSports||Qualifier #6 by Vasacast|
|Evaner||inFerno eSports||Qualifier #1 by ESL|
|Shala||oSc||Qualifier #4 by ESL|
|TtlLoaker||Tt eSPORTS Italy||Qualifier #6 by Vasacast|
Finals Event Details
Where: Napoli Gamecon, http://gamecon.it/
Address: Entrance: Piazzale Tecchio, Pavillion 1, 2, 3, — Mostra d'Oltremare s.p.a., Viale Kennedy 54, 80125 Napoli
Opening hours: 10:00 – 20:00
- €12 EUR Season Ticket (Entitles entry to the fair between April 28 and May 1).
- €8 EUR Reduced rate season ticket (under 12 years old or over 65 years old) Free (under 6 years old).
- Click here to buy tickets online. Click here to find a shop near you to buy tickets in advance.
- By Car: Tangenziale, exit n. 10 "Fuorigrotta". Follow indications for "Mostra d'Oltremare/Via Terracina". 1000 parking spaces inside the fair (entrance from via Terracina, viale Kennedy, viale Marconi).
- By Metro: Line 2: Campi Flegrei station, Line 6: Mostra station, Cumana: Fuorigrotta station.
- By Bus: Bus stop: Stazionamento di Piazzale Tecchio, Lines: 180,181, 615, C1, C2, C6, C7, C8 e R6.
- By Train: From Stazione Centrale (Alta Velocità and Eurostar) you can take Metro Line 2 and get off at Campi Flegrei station. Campi Flegrei station (regional trains or Intercity from Rome/Sicily).
- By Plane: From the Capodichino Airport you can take a taxi to Piazzale Tecchio (15 minutes) or a bus and get off at Piazza Municipio (then you can take another bus directed to Fuorigrotta) or at Stazione Centrale (then you can take the Metro line 2 and get off at Campi Flegrei station).
- By Ship: From the Harbor you can take a taxi to Piazzale Tecchio or a bus directed to Fuorigrotta.
- You can see the original directions in Italian on the Gamecon site.