As we've been discussing recently in the Community Feedback Updates, there are some changes we'd like to explore after seeing the results of recent balance on the ladder and in tournament events. As of today, these changes are now live on and ready to be experimented within the Testing section of Multiplayer. Check out the full changes below, and after you've had some time to test them, let us know what you think.
- High Impact Payload mode removed.
- Javelin Missile Launchers damage increased from 6 (+6 vs light) to 12.
- Auto-Turret damage reduced from 24 to 18.
- Auto-Turret duration increased from 7.14 to 10 seconds.
- Kinetic Overload damage increased from 30 (+14 massive) to 30 (+25 massive).
- Prismatic Alignment slows the Void Ray by 40% while active.
- Charge upgrade cost lowered from 200/200 to 100/100.
- Undetected burrow move visual effects should be more visible.
*See the most recent feedback updates on StarCraft2.com for further details about these changes.
If you're interested in the StarCraft II Balance Team's reasoning behind these potential changes, you can check out the Community Feedback Updates as well as their most recent update announcing these specific changes.
We’d like to remind you that feedback based on playtesting is the most helpful information you can share with us at this time. We kindly ask that you spend some time playing games in the testing section before offering your thoughts on the changes listed above. We look forward to hearing your feedback and please remember that none of these changes are final.