Edited by Krinskal on 05/03/12 10:54 (GMT)
(Note: This is not an exhaustive list and should be updated as issues come in)
• The EPM observer overlay is displaying APM, and APM observer overlay is displaying EPM
We are currently looking into an issue where EPM and APM appear to be reversed in replays and for observers.
• The Fist of Furry Blizzcon 2011 decal is not displaying correctly in-game
We are aware of an issue where the decal is not displaying properly when used in game and have identified a solution. We cannot provide a timeline for when the solution will go live.
• Some Automatic Matchmaking games can start with uneven teams
We’re still looking into reports where multiplayer matches can start with uneven teams. It appears as though the issue is sporadic and may be environment related. Investigations continue.
• Vultures can use their Replenish Spider Mine ability despite having their maximum number of Spider Mines
We are aware of an issue with spider mines being automatically purchased and built even in a full vulture in the Wings of Liberty Campaign and are working towards a solution.
• Favored messaging in the load screen sometimes doesn't match the favored messaging in the score screen
We're investigating reports regarding inconsistent messaging in regards to the Favored status of player teams on the load screen when compared to Favored status on the Score Screen. Thank you for your patience whilst we look into potential causes for this inconsistency.
• The Free For All achievement is not properly tracking FFA wins and/or is resetting
We're aware of a potential issue involving the behavior of the FFA Achievement and are actively investigating.
• The category for featured maps is resetting to "all"
It appears that when a map is "featured" it loses its category tag (melee, Co-Op vs. AI, Custom, etc) and is no longer visible in the By Category tab for it's old category. These maps are still present under the "all" listing and are present in the Featured tab. We're investigating the issue and are working towards a solution.
• The in-game battle buddy UI does not always properly reset for mouseover states
We're aware of a stuck tooltip and button status indicator issue with the speaker icon and friend list button shown over the in game combat card. We have a fix prepared and we will be applying it as soon as possible. We're sorry for the inconvenience.
Edited by Krinskal on 05/03/12 10:54 (GMT)
Issues that should now be resolved:
• Top X Team Feat of Strength achievements were not being properly granted to some players.
• It is possible to stack a large number of units into tight spaces and push units unto unreachable terrain.
• One of the portrait rewards appears as a blue square.
• An account can become flagged as starter edition when it is a full edition account if the System Clock is inaccurate.
• Some matchmaking games can start 3 seconds late.
• e_fileCorruptRepairable crash on start up.
• Some league divisions are smaller then they should be.
• Performance can dip noticeably at times after 1.4.
• Using the Restart button when loading a saved game from a previous version will result in an incorrect campaign progression.
• ATI Graphical Corruption.
• Incompatible video driver warning message.
• Razer peripherals cause performance issues.
• Camera Rotation is behaving improperly when modifying the rotation by positive values.
• An Input Limit Reached message can be generated when a user with a large friend list rapidly cycles through battle.net menus.
• Attempting to load GSL Bel'Shir Beach can result in a video driver crash on some cards.
• Renaming a replay to the same name deletes the file.
• Subgroup priorities are inconsistent for some Terran units.
• It is possible for the Roach's burrowed/unburrowed animation cycle to become stuck.
• Galaxy Map Editor Unit Can Attack Unit Type Issue
• Galaxy Map Editor Modify Player Property Issue
• Zerg eggs are missing their hatching animation and models.
• Fun or Not dropping players after game start.
• Bonus points are being awarded even though the season lock is in place.
• The Terran Strategy channels only allow a limited number of members per channel.
• Tutorial videos accessed during a game are not playing.
• Fungal Growth does not give the alert that you are being attacked.