Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
I am STILL getting random disconnects. I've updated drivers and removed avg as another user suggested, and it is STILL occuring.
Tracing route to eu.logon.battle.net [220.127.116.11]
over a maximum of 30 hops:
1 <1 ms 1 ms <1 ms 192.168.0.1
2 12 ms 12 ms 12 ms 18.104.22.168
3 16 ms 12 ms 12 ms 22.214.171.124
4 16 ms 17 ms 16 ms 126.96.36.199
5 17 ms 17 ms 16 ms 188.8.131.52
6 81 ms 16 ms 16 ms 184.108.40.206
7 19 ms 19 ms 19 ms bundle-ether1.lontr1.London.opentransit.net [220.127.116.11]
8 16 ms 17 ms 17 ms telia-1.GW.opentransit.net [18.104.22.168]
9 17 ms 17 ms 17 ms ldn-bb2-link.telia.net [22.214.171.124]
10 24 ms 24 ms 24 ms prs-bb2-link.telia.net [126.96.36.199]
11 32 ms 32 ms 32 ms ffm-bb2-link.telia.net [188.8.131.52]
12 31 ms 32 ms 32 ms ffm-b10-link.telia.net [184.108.40.206]
13 * * * Request timed out.
14 * * * Request timed out.
15 * * * Request timed out.
16 * * * Request timed out.
17 * * * Request timed out.
18 * * * Request timed out.
19 * * * Request timed out.
20 * * * Request timed out.
21 * * * Request timed out.
22 * * * Request timed out.
23 * * * Request timed out.
24 * * * Request timed out.
25 * * * Request timed out.
26 * * * Request timed out.
27 * * * Request timed out.
28 * * * Request timed out.
29 * * * Request timed out.
30 * * * Request timed out.
In some cases all that is needed is to adjust the configuration of your network connection:
- Go to Start and choose Control Panel (If in Category view, please click on Network and Internet Connections)
- Open Network Connections
- Right click on your network adapter used to connect to the internet and go to Properties
- Click on Configure and go to the Advanced tab
- Click Start
- Click Control Panel and ensure that Classic View is selected
- Double-left-click on Network and Sharing Centre
- Click on View Status
- Click on Properties
- Click on the Configure and then the Advanced tab
After reaching the Advanced tab, different network cards have different options on this screen:
- Disable any option labelled Checksum Offload (RX and TX) or Hardware Checksumming
- Set the option called Connection Type, Speed and Duplex Settings or Media Type to Force 100 Full Duplex (the exact wording of this option may vary)
- You may need to select Force 10 Full Duplex if you lose your connection to the internet
- Click OK
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.