StarCraft® II

Pause game and leave bug

This is what happened me today: I was winning a game and my enemy GGd and then he paused the game and leave. That means i win but when i was going to exit game there was only surrender button and i accidently clicked it becouse i though it was score screen button. So i lost the game and i didnt get any points.

This really sucks, lose rating becouse your enemy abuses bug. When the enemy leaves the game you should automaticly get the rating.
Reply Quote
lol

how could he win ? he surrendered too

strange bug but your own fault when you open the menu and click on surrender...come on
Reply Quote
lol

how could he win ? he surrendered too

strange bug but your own fault when you open the menu and click on surrender...come on

He didnt get win, we both loss

And no, its not my fault becouse usualy theres a score screen button in the same spot and im used to click it after my enemy leaves the game, but this time it was surrender button becouse he paused.
Edited by Mairou on 23/04/2011 05:14 BST
Reply Quote
Saw this happening to IdrA too on his stream. Should be fixed asap.
Reply Quote
You could also click on resume and get the win?
Reply Quote
04/06/2011 23:19Posted by Melkesyre
You could also click on resume and get the win?

And all protoss could switch to terrans - does it mean that marauders are balanced?
Reply Quote
great strategy, and all according to plan
Reply Quote
Press "resume"..?
Reply Quote
Its a lame bug but by pressing resume you get the points.
I always do this.
Lame *@@!@!# pause leavers.
Its bug abusing non the less. It should be fixed and the people using this punished.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]