StarCraft® II

Achievement (Team Zerg 10) stuck at 9/25

I played 2v2 team games as random to get some team achievements tonight. While it was no problem to get Team Random 10 achievement, I cannot get the Team Zerg 10 achievement. It stays at 9 wins, even if I play as Zerg and win a 2v2 team game.

The status bar in the game makes sense (9/10), but in the web interface it shows up as 9/25, which is actually not even possible. After reaching 9 wins I won 2 or 3 more games as Zerg but the bar won't move and the achievement is not awarded. If necessary I can supply a screenshot of the bar, but I think I described everything that's important.

It seems like there has been an error while the achievement should have been awarded. Something in the database must have triggered, otherwise the web interface wouldn't say 9/25. Please take a look at this issue and help me resolve it. Do you need further information? Thanks in advance!

What have I tried so far:
- Restarting SCII
- Winning another 2v2 as Zerg
- Getting another achievement (Lost Viking Gold), which worked without a problem
Edited by Demento on 23/08/2011 01:29 BST
Reply Quote
Community
Hello Demento,

We are unable to assist with achievement issues as we cannot edit player profiles. I would recommend that you continue to play the game and once you reach the 25/25 threshold, the counter should update and the achievement should be granted.
Reply Quote
Thanks for the info, I will do that. Will take a few days but I will report back if it worked after 16 more wins.
Reply Quote
Community
Thank you Demento :)
Reply Quote
Strange, the problem solved itself. The new games I win count towards the achievement (although I never officially got the achievement after I passed 10 wins). I lost some wins yesterday, but that happens. Problem solved.
Reply Quote
Community
Thank you for the update.

Much appreciated.
Edited by Prokkar on 23/08/2011 13:45 BST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]