StarCraft® II

2 starcraft accounts on 1 battle.net account/2 accs?

Hi!

I was wondering if you could have 2 starcraft 2 accounts on 1 battle.net account if they are different regions, if not, is it allowed to have 2 different battle.net accounts as long as they have starcraft 2 accounts on different regions?

I hope this is the right part of the forums.

//Kjell
Reply Quote
13/12/2011 20:11Posted by Kjell
I was wondering if you could have 2 starcraft 2 accounts on 1 battle.net account if they are different regions

yes you can

is it allowed to have 2 different battle.net accounts as long as they have starcraft 2 accounts on different regions?

yes

idc about this one but i think...YES
Reply Quote
ty son
Reply Quote
Community
Hello Kjell,

You can have multiple licenses attached to your Battle.net account as long as they are from different regions. You will not be able to have 2 EU licenses on one Battle.net account though.

Thank you Moonshadow for responding in this thread :)

Yes it is :)
Reply Quote
To do this do i buy the $20 game off b.net? will it prompt me to make a new account? I just dont wana waste $20. If anyone had 2 SC2 clients on the b.net account can you please walk me through it, or coles notes version

Thanks
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]