StarCraft® II

taskbar doesn't go away & resolution won't fit!

Hello everyone,

I have bought a new pc and when i try to play sc2 on windowed (fullscreen) the taskbar won't go away. I have already tried a lot of stuff that has been posted on other forums but i have no clue anymore.

- I updated Catalyst Control Center.
- I tried the fix with the text size.
- I tried putting the taskbar on the top edge of my screen.

None of the following did work...
Am I the only one with this problem and is there a official fix for it?

(btw I am running eyefinity with a taskbar that crosses all three screens.

If i change the taskbar so it won't go through 3 screen but the taskbar will be only on 1 screen then my starcraft 2 resolution just won't fit. It seems as if I miss portions of vision. For example i can only see half of the mini map in-game.

I have tried to change the variables.txt but it doesn't seem to work.
Edited by SplitSecond on 17/03/2012 19:19 GMT
Reply Quote
Hello,

please uninstall CCC and after that reinstall it.
After you've done that, reinstall eyefinity and hydra vision.

Please note that this is something blizzard does not support. I suggest you go to AMD support forum for more troubleshooting.
Reply Quote
I have reinstalled everything but it still won't work. I searched the internet for other people that have the same problem and there are quite a few :o

Blizzard please help me and many other people!

How are people that run eyefinity supposed to set up their starcraft 2 in windowed(fullscreen) mode :/
Reply Quote
Community
Hello,

I would recommend that you play the game in Full Screen mode in order to avoid this issue.

Alternatively you could play in Windowed Mode and confine the cursor to the window.
Reply Quote
I play starcraft 2 now in windowed mode with the cursor confine on. It's sort of a solution but i'm not liking it so much :/

thanks anyway for the help!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]