StarCraft® II

Is this a f...ing joke ? (replay inside)

(Locked)

No seriously. Besides all the imbalance going around here... why are the Phoenixes getting STUCK each time they use graviton beam ? Let us see now... carriers not cost effective, mothership is a joke, phoenixes just got useless. Stalkers get countered by anything almost...
VS terran collosus gets totally countered by vikings, immortals and all the other units are worthless vs EMP.
You know what the next patch should be ?
Remove psy storm from HT, and invisibility from DT. Aso i think charge should have a way larger CD then they do now.
This is it, this game is not worth playing anymore even if you win...
Edited by Nemesis on 28/09/2010 11:06 BST
You want some QQ with your Zerg reroll?
Still P is considered strongest in Korea >_>
Korean protosses don't spend all their time whining about nothing and learn to use their race properly.
I said STUCK, as in not able to move or attack. This is a bug... or an updated that wasn't in the update notes.
Press cancel.
why are the Phoenixes getting STUCK each time they use graviton beam ?

umm you mean.. wait. isn't this working as intended?
"When the phoenix uses this ability, it is rendered unpowered. A phoenix lifting a unit off the ground cannot attack. Other units must attack the target. "
Yes, it has always been this way.
God... you are giving me a tutorial on the Phoenix unit ?
I mean that it picks up a target, the other phoenixes kill that target and the phoenix still remains there stuck, even though it is not holding anything anymore.
I'll upload an update if you people understand english so poorly.
Well I get it now and sounds like a bug but no need to be an *@%!@!*.
You wrote "why are the Phoenixes getting STUCK each time they use graviton beam ?" and then decided not to mention that they are still stuck after the beam is gone as you've chosen to QQ about other units as well

L2write
Here... i especially made an account and uploaded the replay.
I actually felt anger when i saw what happened, i played like crap for the rest of the game... i know...
http://screplays.com/replays/endofallhope/10134
Well I get it now and sounds like a bug but no need to be an *@%!@!*.
You wrote "why are the Phoenixes getting STUCK each time they use graviton beam ?" and then decided not to mention that they are still stuck after the beam is gone as you've chosen to QQ about other units as well

L2write

Why is your silver persona on my thread ?
Wow, u suck. Leave this game and stop whining newb.

Hey, i'll post link to this thread on TL, come by to see how people laugh at you.
Edited by Thunderfist on 28/09/2010 11:19 BST
You play like a noob, must be imbalance.
Yes my little terran friends, i play as a noob... too bad i do know how all the units should function, and you don't. Also when can i expect a bit of 1v1 vs any of you.
Why is your silver persona on my thread ?

Because you just suck, like every other person in this thread has already mentioned.
Edited by Carpathian on 28/09/2010 11:37 BST
Gues i will wait until the majority of the protoss players figure this fact out. It will take a while since not many people use phoenix harass.
Hehe... can't wait to see the feedback.
Yes my little terran friends, i play as a noob... too bad i do know how all the units should function, and you don't. Also when can i expect a bit of 1v1 vs any of you.

No one really wants to waste their time playing some newb that will cry after loose "IT'S ONLY BECAUSE *put ranom unit/faction here* IS OP!", in short: No one wants to waste their time playing trash.

U know why silver players write here ? Because that's the league u should be in.

Your micro sucks, your macro sucks, your multitasking sucks, leave game or stop whining.
I lost one phoenix to what could be a bug or poor micro. Whole race is broken fu blizz.

Ok man
Ur ego is so fcking huge, and so retarded at the same time. U talk about how good u are, u got crappy W/L ratio, not only that after 340 played games u should be over 1500 points.

Ur not even over 1000, why ? Because u suck.
This thread is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]