StarCraft® II

Supply problem: 1 player 2+ teams

Good day.

When a player leaves on you / disconnects and you decide to continue fighting because you think you still have a chance of winning you cannot see the supply count of your allies team which is quite frustrating to say the least.
If needed i can probably still find the replay (i did win ;) ) but its pretty obvious and i reckon not a bug.

I can understand why you want to keep the two teams supply count separated as it could be a significant advantage if protoss could just summon supply for zerg or terran aswell as his own team which i tried and was like " why the hell doesnt my supply go up".

What i'm asking for is a supply count beneath your own teams supply count in the upper right corner when you take over your allies team.

Regards
Reply Quote
Yes, it is pretty irritating that i constantly supply block with my left ally. I support your idea.
Reply Quote
+1
Reply Quote
Yep. they should show the supply count of your ally as soon as you click one of their units.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]