StarCraft® II

lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

most seen in grand master is llllllllllll or llllllllllll is it many player named that and so high ranked ? hackers or real ones ?
Reply Quote
They are bar codes, to hide their names so build orders cant be matched to certain pro gamers.
Reply Quote
Just barcode ppl, they dont want to be reconized.
could be anyone, you can find out if you have an barcode reader
Reply Quote
Milliliter = IlIlIlIlIlIl ??? i can see now in googlechrome if i right klick after writing it down?
Edited by Sxlaiz on 16/09/2013 15:05 BST
Reply Quote
Its legit, capitalized i or so used by masses so you cant find who youre looking for, Blizzard havent taken action least so far I belive.
Reply Quote
its against people copying builds.
so that there are no replay packs of a player that can be studied by other players before a match.

Als it works against stream snipers i believe
Reply Quote
Some people did it to stop being harassed (before Privacy options came) and blind countered in higher leagues because they were predictable.
Reply Quote
they are evil and should be banned from major tournaments. It is simply not sportslike.
Reply Quote
its progamers practicing under barcodes so that no-one reconginises thier playstyle/builds when they play them on ladder etc :p
Reply Quote
I always thought it were UNICODE chars not displaying properly in ASCII mode.. Silly me xD
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]