StarCraft® II

Disconnects :(

hello. i have got a huge problem, b.net always disconnect me and i have no idea why. when i am playing campaign after like 2-5 min i get disced, same in the multiplayer, i tried to play now and got disced 4 times in a row almost at the same time, even when i am in the b.net lobby i also got disced :( my drivers are updated and my components are not overheating. during this disconnects my connection is working all the time. please help :(

http://yfrog.com/j193915876j
it looks just like that and then redirecting me to logging page and so on.
Edited by Tarson on 27/07/2010 13:45 BST
I just got dropped from 9 games in a row. 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, ...

Never had any problems in Beta or from Midnight to 6am today, now I cannot play a single game without getting disconnected after about 1-2minutes.

My Connection is stable, my PC is stable just Bnet is acting up.

Guess its the good old "Never play on Patch(Release) Day" ... *sadface*
Same problem :(
Blizzard Employee
Hello,

Please turn your router off for at least 15 minutes. Once back on, restart your PC then test again.
haha me too, as i posted in http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/91089266

also had no problems playing until i went to bed @ 5am
could you give a reasoning behind your answer krinskal? seems like a typical support answer if they dont know whats wrong...
Similar problem here, I get kicked after a few mins of playing. When I quit the campaign I get the message that my login details are incorrect, and have to re-enter my password. I have ticked the keep logged on option, but it's like it's forgetting the login details anyway so once I'm kicked off there is no way to reconnect. In the real Id chat box it says it is trying to reconnect but it's never able to - even though there is no issue with the internet connection.
Blizzard Employee
could you give a reasoning behind your answer krinskal? seems like a typical support answer if they dont know whats wrong...

Posting on the Technical Support forum involves getting "typical support answers".

As of now we are not receiving reports concerning issues affecting the Battle.net online services. Therefore I have to troubleshoot the disconnections on your end.

It doesn't mean I am 100% certain that this is no Battle.net issue, I have to rule out your connection as a causative factor nonetheless. I'd also recommend you to reset your Battle.net account password.
Edited by Krinskal on 27/07/2010 14:18 BST
"Have you tried turning it off and on again?" - Yeah I did ... Didnt change a damn thing.
yap same for me still disconnecting ;/ when i played at the very beggining everything was ok and now all time time disconnections ;/
It might have to do something with the upgrade from the trial version of the game to full version. There is a thread in the German technical support forums and many people confirmed that they played smoothly last night with a trial acc and are now experiencing disconnects after having upgraded to the full version of the game.

I had no disconnect issues in phase 1 and 2 and played without problems last night. Now that I bought the game this morning, it's broken.

If others are going to state having the same problem, please add if u played the trial version or not.

Trial Version, now CE
got the Problem :/
It might have to do something with the upgrade from the trial version of the game to full version. There is a thread in the German technical support forums and many people confirmed that they played smoothly last night with a trial acc and are now experiencing disconnects after having upgraded to the full version of the game.

I had no disconnect issues in phase 1 and 2 and played without problems last night. Now that I bought the game this morning, it's broken.

If others are going to state having the same problem, please add if u played the trial version or not.

exactly !! yesterday i played at trial version and today upgraded to full version and disconnections starts :(
same problem for me, I had trial yesterday and upgraded to CE today, but I did play about 10 games without disconnects before it started, now I've disconnected the last 10 games I've played.

the problem might've occured once the 7 hour trial period ended though. any blizzard thoughts on this?

I also have a friend LAN'ing at my house and he never disconnects, but I am.
I think that's it
I had trial then upgraded. my friend next to me didn't upgrade and hes fine :/
Yes I just hope its easily fixable
soooooooo many tours and i missed them :( gogo Blizz make us happy xd
Edited by Tarson on 27/07/2010 15:27 BST
yep also trial here...
My friend just logged in on my account on his computer, and then he disconnected at the same time that I used to. so the problem is bound to account without a doubt.

any blue respond on what to do or something would be thanks :)
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]