Turn Rate: 999.844
|Attributes:||Psionic - Massive|
- Psionic warrior that can attack air and ground targets.
- Their large shield pool allows them to withstand heavy punishment.
- Excellent against biological units.
- Costly to create, as they require the permanent merging of two High or Dark Templars (or one of each).
- They have extremely high shields, but extremely low hp.
- Only morph into an Archon if your High Templars are out of energy, or there is too much detection around to use Dark Templars.
- Train Ghosts and fire EMP rounds at them, as each shot will deal heavy damage to their shields.
- Deploy Banshees and use the terrain to prevent them from getting in range.
- Spawn Infestors to cast Fungal Growth, which will root enemy Archons, or use Neural Parasite to turn them against your opponent’s forces.
- Use a sizeable force of Hydralisks, and don’t forget to focus fire.
- Roaches should be effective against them, but remember to burrow your damaged units to allow them to regenerate.
- Ranged armored units like Stalkers, Immortals, and Colossi do well against Archons.
- Launch Void Rays or Carriers, and use the terrain to prevent them from getting in range.