Turn Rate: 999.844
|Attributes:||Armored - Biological|
- Anti-air flying unit.
- Can evolve into a Brood Lord to assault ground forces.
- Can make enemy units take extra damage with its Corruption ability.
- Anti-air ground units (like Marines and Thors) can ignore Corruptor attacks while blasting them from below.
- Vikings can deal substantial damage to the armored Corrupters, and can also outmaneuver and outrange them. Also, Vikings can transform into ground units to avoid the air-only attacks of Corrupters if they are outnumbered.
- Hydralisks provide an excellent counter to Corruptors.
- Uprooting and grouping Spore Crawler buildings together can provide an extremely effective defense against Corruptors.
- Use Fungal Growth to hold them in place while your Hydralisks or Spore Crawlers kill them
- Stalkers are excellent in battle against Corruptors – they can’t be hit by Corruptor attacks and deliver damage quickly thanks to their bonus damage against armored targets.
- Targeted Void Ray attacks can decimate Corruptors, particularly with a grouping of multiple Void Rays.