Turn Rate: 1499.941
|Attributes:||Light - Biological|
- Primary air unit.
- Extremely fast attackers – can attack on the move with careful micro-management.
- Attacks can strike multiple targets, automatically bouncing from one enemy to the next.
- Effective scouts and skirmishers, able to slow/disrupt oncoming forces or enemy expansions.
- Long range and armor give Thors an advantage against Mutalisks, and the bonus against light armor and splash damage on the Thor’s anti-air attack makes them ideal for fighting off large waves of Mutalisks.
- Ghosts’ Snipe ability can instantly pick off and destroy Mutalisks before they can react.
- Hydralisks, particularly massed and upgraded Hydralisks, provide a strong defense against Mutalisk harassment.
- Corruptors are a counter to Mutalisks.
- Photon Cannons are a good defense against Mutalisks, especially when combined with Stalkers.
- Phoenixes do extreme damage when deployed against Mutalisks thanks to their bonus damage against light units. Make use of their ability to shoot while moving to take no damage from Mutalisks while killing them.
- Stalkers, particularly with the ’Blink’ ability, are able to advance on Mutalisks quickly, pursue them, and deliver significant damage.