World of Warcraft: Cataclysm patch 4.2.2 is now available on all realms! Below you'll find the official patch notes.
Notes for all World of Warcraft patches can be found here.
Table of Contents
- Dungeons & Raids
- User Interface
Dungeons & Raids
- The visibility of Ragnaros’ Dreadflame ability has been increased.
- The size of Ragnaros’ hit box during the final phase of the Heroic encounter has been increased.
- Raid Frames should now remember whether they were shown or hidden upon subsequent logins.
- Players using multiple accounts should now be available to be invited to a Real ID Party.
- Updating a raid roster while in combat should no longer cause a client crash.
- Attempts to purchase Arena Season 10 items should no longer sometimes cause a client crash. (Korea Only)