World of Warcraft is Now Available in Portuguese (Brazilian)
The Hour of Twilight is upon us! Today’s maintenance is over and all the content included in Patch 4.3 is now available. But we have some more news for you: we’re glad to announce that the Portuguese (Brazilian) localization of the game client is now available for your enjoyment!
So how can you use this new language option? Don’t worry – it couldn’t be easier, and it can be done either via the World of Warcraft Launcher, or directly from the login screen in-game. Let’s look at both of them in detail:
Selecting from the World of Warcraft Launcher
- Start the World of Warcraft Launcher
- Click on “Options” in the menu bar, and then click on “Game Preferences”
- Select “Portuguese (EU)” from the menu in the lower left corner, and then click on “OK”
- Wait for the Launcher to download the language data
- When enough data has been downloaded you can start the game by clicking on the “Play” button
Selecting from the Login Screen
- Start World of Warcraft
- Click on the “Options” button
- Click on “Languages” on the left of the menu, and then select “Português (Portugal)” from the menu and click on “Okay”
- Click on “Quit” and then restart the game
By following either one of these procedures you will be able to enjoy World of Warcraft in your chosen language!