It’s patch day! World of Warcraft Patch 4.0.6 goes live on European realms today, and as usual you’ll be wanting to download it and get into the game to check out all the changes, bug fixes and new features. But what if you’ve encountered an issue while patching?
If you’re having issues, maybe our Support teams can help via the following links:
- Using Windows Vista or Windows 7? Try running WoW as an administrator.
- Here’s a handy general FAQ about Patch Day: Connection and Patching Issues.
- Two specific patching FAQs for Windows or Mac.
- There are more helpful FAQs at our Support site.
- It might help to quickly check our Tech Support forum.
- Still stuck? Contact the Support teams via our webform or give us a call on the phone.