wanting to migrate

80 Human Warlock
First of all hello everyone!

now i just wanted to know how is the pvp here, in battlegrounds etc.?
wanting to migrate somewhere pvp friendly alliance server/battlegroup and maybe find a pvp guild as well, going to make a worgen tomorrow but im also going to migrate my warlock here.

so any information regarding the realm/battlegrounds would be most welcome :)

thank you in advance

Madaucer
Reply Quote
84 Human Rogue
Not been active for the past 7 months or so but i've resubbed and reinstalling and the first thing i'm gonna do is change server so that tells you everything about the Alliance side for this server. When I left the Alliance side were very friendly but progress wasn't great and neither were the numbers. I'm sure somebody will come along and will know more about the current situation :-)
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
We are severly lacking in numbers @ the Alliance side, but the people that are still on this server are most friendly towards eachother imo. Progres isnt superb, pvp is what ever you make of it. At least there is enough horde 2 kill and i know there are some decent skilled people who are planning on making rated bg premades. Bg q's are instant btw.

The more people who migrate here the better it get's and yes the server realy needs that! =)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
@Madaucer

Hello there,
First of all if you want to migrate to Karazhan Alliance side, you must get used to get pwned in any city of ours, because the realm has like more then 85% horde players and is not balanced..
We are winning WG a few times a week with great luck...
PvP wise- BG queues are real instant, but the win rate is dropped down after merging with Misery.
PVE wise- There are no pugs and no trade chat on alliance side, its real dead and quite in here..
Last thing to add.. People on here are real nice and friendly, but we either need many people to move here, or alliance will get more dead on this realm... Real sad new, because i started to play here and possibly even I wanna migrate to some other realm..

Wish you good luck on your decision :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]