WoW-Pro Leveling Addon / Leveling Guides (Free)

2 Gnome Mage
Hello everyone!

For those of you who don't know me yet, I'm Jame, writer of the famous "Jame's Alliance Leveling Guide" and "Jame's Horde Leveling Guide".

Never heard of those?

They are high quality, 100% free leveling guides for the masses.
And when we say high quality, that means:

Optimized quest routes for fastest possible leveling speed
    Full quests integration --> Zone achievements
    Tips and tricks for the more complicated quests

Nowadays, it's no longer me alone writing guides, we have a big community of wow gamers working together on new guides and addons, which is why our guides are good AND free: it's made by gamers, for gamers.

Our guides are available in 2 formats:

Readable Version - With a printer-friendly option:

http://wow-pro.com/cataclysm-leveling-guide-1-85

In Game Leveling Addon Version:

http://wow-pro.com/addon

What do we ask in return?

Nothing, but if you like our guides and want to return the favor, here's what you can do:

• 1. Spread the word: tell your friends and guildmates. That's a great way to help, and it doesn't take much time

2. Report bugs if you see any, make suggestions for improvements on our guides if you have any. Constructive criticism is always welcome at wow-pro.com

3. Last but not least, if you want to help out more and got some time and motivation, you're welcome to join our community of guide writers and testers! :)

• If you have any further questions, you can direct them to me here. Or you can simply go to wow-pro.com and ask for help in one of our chats, one of our members/mods will gladly help you out.

Thank you!
    -Jame
    http://www.wow-pro.com
    Edited by Jamewowpro on 07/12/2010 05:26 GMT
    Reply Quote
    85 Orc Death Knight
    Nya
    I used it today, went through Mount Hyjal while following the addon. It was awesome!

Got to level 82 in about 8 hours of /play, but I got slowed down a lot by other players at the beginning.
    Also got the zone achievements for quests and for exploration.

Now heading to Deepholm!!! (I'll do vashjir later when it's less crowded)

Thank you for this wonderful addon Jame!! Love it!
    Reply Quote
    6 Tauren Shaman
    I'm currently at work so can't check it myself, but how well do the ingame guides work with non-english clients?
    Reply Quote
    77 Orc Hunter
    They should work for other clients because the the addon uses QID (quest IDs), and these don't change no matter what language your client is.

However, some steps won't auto-complete because the addon detects quest objectives which are written in english, like for example:

Captain Fleetwood slain 1/1

You will have to click these steps manually (simply tick the box) to move to the next step, instead of having auto-completion. Still very much worth it imo.

Edited by Jyren on 07/12/2010 13:04 GMT
    Reply Quote
    20 Tauren Paladin
    Dose this support Refer a friend?
    Reply Quote
    85 Goblin Rogue
    SFR
    I'm more curious how is this compatible with characters that have already done quest xxx and quest yyy and then start to follow the guide.
    Reply Quote
    71 Human Death Knight
    @Rapturez: Yes, it goes really well with all kinds of xp bonuses.

The addon has 3 different settings:

1: Minimum Quests, skips all non important steps.
    2: Default - All important quests are done, and you'll get the zone achievements for quests.
    3: All quests (asides from Dungeon quests).

Worst case, just skip some areas and move on to the next zone.

@Vinyyli: Pick a zone around your level, even if you've already done some quests there, it auto detects the ones you've already completed, so you'll be back on track in no time :)
    Edited by Jame on 08/12/2010 23:56 GMT
    Reply Quote
    22 Human Hunter
    07/12/2010 13:02Posted by Jyren

However, some steps won't auto-complete because the addon detects quest objectives which are written in english, like for example:

Captain Fleetwood slain 1/1

You will have to click these steps manually (simply tick the box) to move to the next step, instead of having auto-completion. Still very much worth it imo.

Hmm, I'm using this amazing addon with german client enabled and it works like a charm, even for those quest objectives. They are displayed in german and counted correctly.
    Reply Quote
    77 Orc Hunter
    Really? Well that is awesome, guess they improved their addon a lot more than I thought :)
    Reply Quote
    85 Orc Death Knight
    Nya
    Just dinged 85 while using the addon.

Played about 4-6hours a day since launch (got a job!).

Got all the zone achievements for quest and exlporation too, the addon is just perfect :)
    Reply Quote
    85 Orc Hunter
    Does the guide support goblin and worgen?
    Reply Quote
    71 Human Death Knight
    Yup, Worgen and Goblin starting zones are covered :)
    Reply Quote
    81 Human Paladin
    Yes, worgen is included :)
    and I love this guide since I found it.. 3 years ago??
    Reply Quote
    82 Human Warrior
    Best guide ever ! Thank u
    Reply Quote
    58 Troll Hunter
    Great guides!

I really recommend these to both new and experienced players. They enable you to explore all the quests in the various regions, giving you more lore (if you're the kind who loves that) and also more fun. Not to mention achievements! And they really speed up the laborious leveling process.
    Edited by Manani on 11/12/2010 21:03 GMT
    Reply Quote
    85 Orc Hunter
    I checked it out and its awesome!! levling a goblin shaman atm and havent found something wrong with it. :)
    Reply Quote
    90 Troll Druid
    I've been using this addon since Wrath came out and so far I have barely no complaints about it. Sure, it can have a bug or two, but take in notion that this is a *FREE* guide and you don't have to spend anything at all in order to get it!
    Reply Quote
    83 Orc Rogue
    The wow-pro addon, and the guides are awesome to the max! If you haven't tried the guides yet you should! I've been using your guides for 2 years now Jame, and i just have to say they are amazing!
    Reply Quote
    85 Night Elf Warrior
    i'm using it for almost a year first i had the website guide @ my 2nd screen then i discovered the addon and now i am addicted to it 2 bad Uldum and twilight highlands aren't out yet
    Reply Quote
    69 Blood Elf Death Knight
    Gotta try this
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]