Unleash Elements + Lava Burst Macro

85 Troll Shaman
Hey guys.

I'm after a macro that casts lava burst but when I hold shift and press said macro again it casts unleash elements then let go of shift and swap back to lava burst.

I've googled and copied a few and tried to modify them but they don't seem to work.

Any ideas?
Reply Quote
83 Blood Elf Warlock
What about this one:

#showtooltip
/castsequence [modifier:shift] reset=combat, Unleash Elements, Lava Burst
/cast [nomodifier] Lava Burst

This does exactly what you asked. The macro "resets" when you leave combat. Allthough you could add a timer for reset, or a "when you change targets" trigger if you want to.

A minor sugestion: i prefer my macros to funcion depending if I click them with the left/middle/right mouse button instead of "shift/alt/ctrl" modifiers. Just change the [modifier:shift] with [button:2] and the [nomodifier] with [button:1].

Hope it helps. Cheers'
Edited by Baali on 07/12/2010 22:07 GMT
Reply Quote
80 Draenei Mage
#showtooltip
/cast [mod:shift] Lava Burst; Unleash Elements

If it doesn't work, check that SHIFT+<the button> isn't (key)bound to something else.
Reply Quote
83 Blood Elf Warlock
Oh, Unleash Elements doesn't trigger GC? Then you don't need the Cast Sequence...you can use what Lonia says in her post...
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Hunter
/cast [mod:shift] unleash elements; lava burst

edit: yay for forum lag :O
Edited by Dôrwido on 07/12/2010 22:27 GMT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]