To blizzard: I did earn something in WOTLK

11 Night Elf Rogue
I write this form an alt because i dont want any hate mesages to my main.
To start i want to say that i did raid i WOTLK and i did get achivements, mounts and boss titles.

Starcaller, Astral Walker, Kingslayer, Bane of the Fallen king, Light of dawn. These titles can u still get i level 85. Why is that? If a player from WOTLK fell that he achived something that other did not he cant be proud of it in Cataclysm. YEs they removed undaying, immortal, herald of titans, but not the others and not the meta raid mounts but the two first.

I feel that i have achieved something i WOTLK, but i cant be proud of it anymore, my iron-bound protodrake will be casual as the broze drake.

YEs i know that many will say it was WOTLK, it is cata now and so on. WOTLK was easy and blabla. But i am a peron that feel the WOTLK stuff was hard and i want to be proud of the thing i achived.

Thans for listening, and i hope this will be changed in the future.
Reply Quote
58 Draenei Shaman
You should have gotten Herald of the Titans and Argent defender.

Do you see people raging because Thunderfury and Sulfuras are still available? Those things are rarer and more "prestige" than Astral Walker or Bane of the Fallen King. Do you see owners of them rage because others can get them still?

If you want to be proud, then be bloody proud. If someone getting LoD or Starcaller at 85 is enough to shake your sense of accomplishment, something is wrong with your sense of accomplishment, not with the game.

Seriously, kids these days....

(and by saying "kids" I don't mean age, I mean mentality)
Edited by Hellum on 19/12/2010 00:53 GMT
Reply Quote
79 Night Elf Priest
Have to agree with the post above, if you really need these achievements to feel a sense of accomplishment, you really should stop playing.

With that being said, why complain so much, you got the date on your achievements, that sets you apart from all the 85's who are getting it now, if that ain't enough, well see my first paragraph.

And while you may have posted on an alt to not get flamed, it also means we can't see when you actually got your achievements, so for all we know you might not have gotten these achievements when it was current content yourself and now gotten them yourself and want to feel special.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
They didn't remove Herald of the Titans.

And as the above posts said, stop QQing. You'll get more titles in Cataclysm, and you have the date on your achievement to prove you did it when it was still relevant.
Edited by Saronia on 19/12/2010 18:33 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Agree with peoples replys here. Your achievement is time stamped. If anyone cares they will see that you've done it on the date.
Reply Quote
58 Draenei Shaman
19/12/2010 6:32 PMPosted by Saronia
They didn't remove Herald of the Titans.

True, but an 85 can't get that one. Has to be done at level 80.
Edited by Hellum on 19/12/2010 19:37 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Employ the same strategy I've adopted with The Insane, simply look at the time stamp and then think 'ah, you've got THAT one'.

You know you've achieved it, do you need to slap other people in the face with it?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
19/12/2010 7:43 PMPosted by Nagassh
You know you've achieved it, do you need to slap other people in the face with it?

I fished up old ironjaw, who wants a slap?
Reply Quote
61 Troll Druid
19/12/2010 12:39 AMPosted by Nightswift
I write this form an alt because i dont want any hate mesages to my main.
To start i want to say that i did raid i WOTLK and i did get achivements, mounts and boss titles.

Starcaller, Astral Walker, Kingslayer, Bane of the Fallen king, Light of dawn. These titles can u still get i level 85. Why is that? If a player from WOTLK fell that he achived something that other did not he cant be proud of it in Cataclysm. YEs they removed undaying, immortal, herald of titans, but not the others and not the meta raid mounts but the two first.

I feel that i have achieved something i WOTLK, but i cant be proud of it anymore, my iron-bound protodrake will be casual as the broze drake.

YEs i know that many will say it was WOTLK, it is cata now and so on. WOTLK was easy and blabla. But i am a peron that feel the WOTLK stuff was hard and i want to be proud of the thing i achived.

Thans for listening, and i hope this will be changed in the future.
You got them in a) heroic icc gear b) with 30% buff, or c) with both options being true.

you're not THAT awesome.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
19/12/2010 9:52 PMPosted by Luuri

I fished up old ironjaw, who wants a slap?

me, me!

ofc, i will have to slap you back with my ironjaw too :)
Reply Quote
Aeb the Undying lol's at this thread.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
What's with the need to feel special in WoW ?
Reply Quote
21/12/2010 2:24 AMPosted by Azriyel
What's with the need to feel special in WoW ?

When you have 13 million maggots, one is always going to want to be a slug.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
Ahahaha good answer!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]