Aeonaxx sightings

85 Blood Elf Warlock
So it will come as no suprise to everyone there is a new Time-Lost.

I've been camping along with some others, and none of us have even seen someone with the mount yet. What I wanted to ask all of you to post SS along with time and date iff you manage to see Aeonaxx and posible spawn point on our server.

(21/12/2010 item is not linkable so no Aeonaxx on chromaggus so far)

As most things are, this list will evolve over time but please remember:

1) Do not post a short, couple word response. If you can't think of more than a word or two to respond with it's probably not going to contribute to a thread anyway.

2) Try to be as specific as possible when making or responding to a post as to not confuse readers and lead to 80% of the thread being spent arguing or clarifying something that wasn't meant in the first place.

Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
Since the spawn of 24.12 I havent seen a single Aeonaxx or Bat spawn, so could be we will have to wait much longer.

On a side note, im facing lots of new "campers" who wants to get the drake by staying 2 hours a day and paying 5k+ gold to ppl who tell them about any sightings... *sad*
I've been in this place for 15 days now, missed one spawn infront of my face.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]