Best memory on Terokkar? :D

85 Blood Elf Paladin

Another best memory, when Unification members trashed Walk's cross server application to another guild. Nearly wet myself laughing so hard every time I read that application rofl.

*** lots of rabble and ranting with bad english here ***

Hmmm people hated me so much? But nobody trashed my application. So what does that say about you? Guess people trashed your app because they love you so much? Come back down to earth. Don't come running your mouth at me about wars and sh!t, you deserve everything you get.
Reply Quote
61 Draenei Priest

*** lots of rabble and ranting with bad english here ***

Hmmm people hated me so much? But nobody trashed my application. So what does that say about you? Guess people trashed your app because they love you so much? Come back down to earth. Don't come running your mouth at me about wars and sh!t, you deserve everything you get.

lol hey stop thinking your mr big beacuse your not. man lol you are just making me laugh. hey you still got no balls at all lol. people don't love me that much u are trying to make me look like a ass which i don't care what people do think of me. its more like you should be back down to earth. beacuse hey i am a kid. but you know what so are you lol. no wonder why people was overjoy to see you leave lol. i don't even play wow a lot anymore and i am glad off it. but i still see your still a **!%head and think he was big beacuse he got into unification lol. you only do 4 lines aswell? not a lot of balls i see. all you are doing is making me laugh now anyways if you want to keep this up its fine by me lol and about hate people did not a lot of people was unset you left:P more of them was happy i was back only beacuse i was better holydin and better skillz then you

PS: a shadow priest main spec even out healed you as holy lol
Edited by Awel on 21/02/2011 23:49 GMT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin

lol hey stop thinking your mr big beacuse your not. man lol you are just making me laugh. hey you still got no balls at all lol. people don't love me that much u are trying to make me look like a ass which i don't care what people do think of me. its more like you should be back down to earth. beacuse hey i am a kid. but you know what so are you lol. no wonder why people was overjoy to see you leave lol. i don't even play wow a lot anymore and i am glad off it. but i still see your still a **!%head and think he was big beacuse he got into unification lol. you only do 4 lines aswell? not a lot of balls i see. all you are doing is making me laugh now anyways if you want to keep this up its fine by me lol and about hate people did not a lot of people was unset you left:P more of them was happy i was back only beacuse i was better holydin and better skillz then you

I only left Unification for 1 reason. You. They only took you back because they wanted to try and down LK25HC before cataclysm, which sadly didn't happen. It was a case of put up or shut up. I chose shut up, and left the guild quietly. I warned people you would screw the guild over again, and you proved me right.

Good luck with the rest of your life.
Reply Quote
61 Draenei Priest

I only left Unification for 1 reason. You. They only took you back because they wanted to try and down LK25HC before cataclysm, which sadly didn't happen. It was a case of put up or shut up. I chose shut up, and left the guild quietly. I warned people you would screw the guild over again, and you proved me right.

Good luck with the rest of your life.

you don't even know why i left. lol how did i screw guild over again by leaving beacuse i can't raid anymore and go to play with old m8s? is that screw people over i don't know what nice thing is:p
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
Another best memory, when Unification members trashed Walk's cross server application to another guild.

All those high horses for nothing >.>
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
Good god, be quiet all of you, honestly you are by far the worst bunch of complete losers i have seen in my entire LIFE, about LIFE, anyone of you ever wanted one? seriously you all speak about WoW and the stupid drama ##%@ you terrible terrible people have on there like it MEANS anything, and like it CHANGE anything anywhere, you are all just a bunch of misfits that are hated and shunned by society, my proof? not even yourselves can stand eachother, stop your %%!*ing drama ##%@ and be quiet all of you, this is a game you play for fun and yet you all try make it into a %%!*in reality show.

Patethic the lot of you, take my words at heart and grow up, i know alot of you are at the age you should have some common sense, so stop all this end of the world drama ##%@ you got going on, walk out your door, and see if ANYONE in the real world gives a ##%@ if you %%!*ed over that person or that guild didnt down that ##%@. freaks :)
Reply Quote
She's got a point.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Good god, be quiet all of you, honestly you are by far the worst bunch of complete losers i have seen in my entire LIFE, about LIFE, anyone of you ever wanted one? seriously you all speak about WoW and the stupid drama ##%@ you terrible terrible people have on there like it MEANS anything, and like it CHANGE anything anywhere, you are all just a bunch of misfits that are hated and shunned by society, my proof? not even yourselves can stand eachother, stop your %%!*ing drama ##%@ and be quiet all of you, this is a game you play for fun and yet you all try make it into a %%!*in reality show.

Patethic the lot of you, take my words at heart and grow up, i know alot of you are at the age you should have some common sense, so stop all this end of the world drama ##%@ you got going on, walk out your door, and see if ANYONE in the real world gives a ##%@ if you %%!*ed over that person or that guild didnt down that ##%@. freaks :)

u mad bro?

that had to be said.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
Good job on grasping the message and growing up.

now play with your crayons :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
03/03/2011 8:57 PMPosted by Christíe
now play with your crayons :)

I am at the moment, actually. 108-piece set of Karismas. I hadn't realised they'd stopped making them half a dozen years ago. Shame.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
WDFFF is snowy doing in Unification.. Anyway make sure Angie is misdirecting the tank, that is if she hasn't drowned in a tin of baked beans or knocked herself out trying to tie her shoe laces.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
my entire LIFE, about LIFE, anyone of you ever wanted a LIFE

LIFE - she can haz.
Edited by Tryptizol on 04/03/2011 10:13 GMT
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
04/03/2011 5:56 AMPosted by Leo
WDFFF is snowy doing in Unification

Social member and massive sellout to the Alliance!
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
04/03/2011 10:13 AMPosted by Tryptizol
my entire LIFE, about LIFE, anyone of you ever wanted a LIFE

LIFE - she can haz.

Tryp, OOOOH boohooo nobody loves me, im so ugly I belong BEHIND the camera, im named after drug and I dont dare stand up to anyone alone, my entire life is ruined because my cousin made me kiss his peepee when I was little ;(((((

seem familiar? <3

Enjoy yourselves everyone, my greatest memory of terokkar? is when I left it :*
Reply Quote
1 Orc Warlock
04/03/2011 3:08 PMPosted by Christíe

LIFE - she can haz.

Tryp, OOOOH boohooo nobody loves me, im so ugly I belong BEHIND the camera, im named after drug and I dont dare stand up to anyone alone, my entire life is ruined because my cousin made me kiss his peepee when I was little ;(((((

seem familiar? <3

Enjoy yourselves everyone, my greatest memory of terokkar? is when I left it :*

u are a cancer for wow
Reply Quote
18 Gnome Rogue
seem familiar? <3

stop all this end of the world drama ##%@ you got going on, walk out your door, and see if ANYONE in the real world gives a ##%@ if you %%!*ed over that person or that guild didnt down that ##%@. freaks :)

http://tastytown.ca/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/hippocrit.png
Edited by Grimbie on 04/03/2011 21:53 GMT
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
seem familiar? <3

FAMILIARITY - she can haz.

So, another best memory of Terokkar - the invention of Cuddleshaman.
Edited by Tryptizol on 05/03/2011 00:37 GMT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Crapdin being the worst player yo step foot on the server!

Also Thomasheen laughing at him when crapdin says in raid "I need to repair guys all my gear is red"

Thomasheen then replies " F U! its not red at all ! its all green !"

mins later "Crapdin has been kicked out of the guild by Xahas"
Edited by Hough on 06/03/2011 16:22 GMT
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Spicytauren and Cactusjack xD
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
When IttyBitty first returned to the server.

Followed by them progressing very well and proving the anti-kitty people wrong.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]