Tol Barad

85 Orc Warrior
For those who may of missed it winning TB as the attacker now grants 1800 (my 0 key dint get stuck ) that's 1800 hounor , so as a defender its probibly in evrybody's interest to loose evry time so as alliance gets the 1800 hounor than horde gets the 1800 hounor alternating evry battle ...... not sugesting win trading but yeah getting hounor caped multiple times a day sounds like a good idea .... so ... yeah , just saying :)
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Sounds like a really good idea :D
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Yes, it does indeed dear sir!
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
OMG! What a good idea
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Mage
It is a very good idea, let's hope people have enough sense to make it happen.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
Yeah!

We just gave alliance TB!

Now pay back later today :)
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Any Alliance who read this post and realise its the best idea for us all to have a turn at BH raid and also be hounor caped multiple times a day please , please , please tell your freinds and guild mates so as they understand . Horde already seem to understand its the best thing by far to do so make sure alliance do aswell and PROFIT !!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
good idea - would hope it takes off - because the honor grind in BGs is stupid.

Like this yesterday for me:

24 minute queue - 20 minute game, 34 killing blows, 2 flag returns 1 flag capture - seriously tough (fair and fun match) - I think everyone had a good time (even the loosing side) - you know, one of THOSE matches where you breath deeply at the end and think - THAT's how BGs should be.

A win, and I walk away with 79 honor, yes - 79... What's up with that?
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Paladin
Edited by Ione on 24/01/2011 22:20 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
I approve of this.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
29/12/2010 10:31 PMPosted by Ione
not sugesting win trading

But thats exactly what you're doing.

Here I was for once happy with Alliance and Horde utterly screwing each other over, but it just had to be ruined didn't it.

Maybe it is, maybe it is. But seriously, who didn't see this coming?
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Hunter
For this to actually work, members of both factions are going to have to make sure they queue regardless of whether they are attacking or defending. Since they removed tenacity, the numbers in Tol Barad must be even. There will be no point in so called 'win trading' if only 5 alliance turn up to defend therefore enabling only 5 horde to attack and vice versa. This is already falling flat on most realms due to people not signing up to defend
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Horde keep your whelps with you that are defending ;/
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
NBG
31/12/2010 2:17 PMPosted by Slaktare
For this to actually work, members of both factions are going to have to make sure they queue regardless of whether they are attacking or defending. Since they removed tenacity, the numbers in Tol Barad must be even. There will be no point in so called 'win trading' if only 5 alliance turn up to defend therefore enabling only 5 horde to attack and vice versa. This is already falling flat on most realms due to people not signing up to defend

Protip: Being out of the raid group doesn't exclude you from the honor gain.
Edited by Pumpty on 31/12/2010 16:27 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
As much good as 1800 honor is, i'd rather work for it by crushing alliance skulls than just joining and standing round with my thumb up my arse.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
I agree with Banz, 1800 honor Is nice, but I sure as hell will not lose on purpose, doing so would greatly damage the enjoyment of the game for the people who want to have serious Tol barad matches.

Personally I hope they add punishments for anyone who is caught doing this, a ban from the instance would be nice.

Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
not saying win trading is right...

but tol barad is seriously badly designed. Its making the most of a bad situation.

Ade
Reply Quote
15 Orc Warrior
interesting
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
Can alliance start showing up for defense seriously why are you guys being so freaking cheap?
Everytime its tol barad theres only around 20 allies showing up fkin upp for horde when we need to attack ive missed the points from tol barad 7 times in row and its not cool at all.
Maybe this sound like a bad qq but im sure there alot of horde feeling the same way. Everytime horde defends its always around 50 or more horde around what would alliance sey if hordes starts bailing on showing up for defense?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
can alliance start showing up...horde defended it twice thismorning...you need to make more people aware on the horde that were "trading" as its suppost to be us to you to us etc.
Edited by Hristheim on 01/01/2011 22:15 GMT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]