[A-Raid25] Theramore Vanguard Seeks Roleplaying Raiders

85 Dwarf Priest
The Theramore Vanguard has been organizing raids for six years now. It is a community that was founded to explore the WoW raid content in-character and to provide room for role-playing in the raid zones while battling the evils of Azeroth.

Historically the community has always been made up of members from different guilds, though there is also a Theramore Vanguard guild. All raiding members will become IC members of the organization Theramore Vanguard (or trusted mercenaries), without necessarily having to be a member of the guild.

We do not use Ventrilo or other voice-comm to raid.

Just because we try to keep it IC and to enjoy RP in raids doesn't mean that we in any way lower our standards regarding raid viability. Full consumables, gear enhancements and tactical preparations are expected from every member. The community is full of mature and helpful people that support each other to achieve these ends.

Liaisons for applicants: Xenovieva, Gonthar, Saiho, Arthenas, Arydía, Begmurat or Borin.

Forum: http://www.thevanguard.eu/frm/
Application thread: http://www.thevanguard.eu/frm/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=3542

Recruitment February 2012:

Three damage dealers of any vocation.
Edited by Borin on 11/02/2012 07:54 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
*bump*
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
Since three dwarven pictures in a row is good luck, I will bump this thread.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I am Commander Sallien Harrow, and this is my favourite raid community in the Citadel.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Now why did you have to go break the dwarf streak Sallien?

Anyway, as member of the Vanguard for less than six months I have to say I have not regretted joining and vanquishing evil beings in Azeroth.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Priest
Updating this.

Our ranks currently need no more tanks, though damage dealers with tank skills are always an added and appreciated flexibility.

We are looking to recruit one or two damage dealers, preferably ranged ones.

We would welcome one more restoration druid.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
*hacks thread with Axe of Approval(tm)*

If Nya wasn't an orc and I'd be on the other side of the fence, this bunch would be my first choice for raiding.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
This thread needs more dwarves
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
It has five too many.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Boomp.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
After a closed period we are opening some careful recruitment.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Awesome bunch! If you want to roleplay and raid at the same time, these are the folks to do it with.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
My name is Obatala, and I approve of this message.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
BBB.

Beer belly bump. Not the Swedish ISP.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Bump for the V-guard.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
This thread deserves a bump.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I say it deserves two.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
*Pushes to the first page*
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Priest
We've lost a few good dps and are recruting to fill those spots. Both ranged and melee applicants will be considered.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Priest
Sand pygmies ate one of our healers and so we are recruiting one more.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]