"Mature Language Filter" keeps enabling itself.

(Locked)

90 Human Paladin
Hello all,

I have this weird problem recently. Every time I login, "Mature Language Filter" is somehow again turned on. I uncheck it every time. I don't exit the game via ALT-F4, by killing it or whatever. Simple "Exit Game".

I use the chat addon Chatter, but so far have been unable to find any such option in its own options, so I am sure (for the moment) that it isn't causing this.
- CS
85 Draenei Paladin
Use "Log Out" next time - so it saves.
85 Gnome Rogue
09/01/2011 11:28 AMPosted by Amarielle
Use "Log Out" next time - so it saves.

Or after you change the settings type "/reload ui" and that will work too. Though exiting the game should save it as well, not sure why that doesn't....
90 Human Paladin
For the moment it seems to have sorted itself, only time will tell.

Thanks for replying. :)
90 Human Paladin
For the moment it does seem "Applying non-critical updates" event at the start of the launcher does reproduce the buggy behaviour every time.

Every time WoW does that, "Mature Language Filter" magically enables itself when I login. :(

Anyone else having the same issue?
Customer Service
Do you have administrator privileges when launching the game Svetulka?
90 Night Elf Death Knight
This bug is back.

Sorry for the necro.

Reloading UI does not save it, happens on log in every time, "show enemy debuffs" is also suffering from the bug that occured to "consolidate buffs" a while back (being off even though you turn it on, forcing you to turn it off and on again EVERY login).
Edited by Sneezie on 30/11/2011 17:19 GMT
Customer Service
As you can see here Sneezie, we are already aware.

4.3 Known Issues & Bug Reports
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/post/30560909154

The Mature Language Filter keeps re-enabling itself.

Thanks for the report
This thread is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]