Sending Heirlooms Across Realms

(Locked)

85 Human Warrior

Binds on battle.net account, means, it can be sent around in a battle.net account via ingame mail excactly how them mail works.

I can send heirlooms to my warlock on different world of warcraft account, because they are on the same battle.net account and realm.There. Binds on Battle.net account working as intended.

I bold part why sending looms dont work perfectly

battle net account can have 50 chars on different realms, and if sending looms works perfectly I can send them to any of my 50 chars no meter on what realm they are ....

battle net account isnt 8 chars you can max have on one realm

''bind to battle net account'' = to any of my 50 chars not only 8 where I buy loom

Nowhere is it mentioned, you could.
But it mentioned you can send them to another character on another account on the same Bnet account.

Working perfectly.
85 Night Elf Death Knight
They will probably not be too happy to do this as they've said before they want the money from realm transfers
85 Goblin Priest
26/04/2012 18:39Posted by Deadrox
They will probably not be too happy to do this as they've said before they want the money from realm transfers

What about us who can't afford 20 euros realm transfer? (yes im that poor)
68 Human Death Knight

Binds on battle.net account, means, it can be sent around in a battle.net account via ingame mail excactly how them mail works.

I can send heirlooms to my warlock on different world of warcraft account, because they are on the same battle.net account and realm.There. Binds on Battle.net account working as intended.

I bold part why sending looms dont work perfectly

battle net account can have 50 chars on different realms, and if sending looms works perfectly I can send them to any of my 50 chars no meter on what realm they are ....

battle net account isnt 8 chars you can max have on one realm

''bind to battle net account'' = to any of my 50 chars not only 8 where I buy loom

Do you have any idea of what you wrote?
85 Undead Warlock
http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/727394-Heirloom-cross-realm-sending?p=13298683&viewfull=1#post13298683

Make it work!
90 Human Rogue

Do you have any idea of what you wrote?

nope, so please enlighten me
85 Blood Elf Paladin
09/01/2011 17:11Posted by Inzelbeth
yeh the Bind on Account thing is a lie, its Bind on server in reality!

I do agree with this statement.

However i am waiting for the "white knights to come along" who will just say:

"bind to account just means that you cannot trade it off your account"

Which is indeed correct, but as the item states that it is bound to the account and can be transfered to other toons on your account.

So using the lodgic of that i would say that it should include other realms as well since they are apart of the same account.
oh god this is just ridiculous. I went and did about 50 instances, finally purchased some looms, and was overjoyed. Only to find that i couldn't send my hard - earned looms over to my alt which i had been planning on leveling for quite some time. Why hasn't blizz implemented this?
85 Draenei Mage
It seems unless blizz are earning money out of it then they don't intend to make changes.
If you purchase mounts/pets from the blizz website, they really are bound to your account and appear in your alts mailboxes on different servers instantly when you create a new char.
It seems annoyingly stupid that looms arn't placed in all characters mailboxes from the very start, because that's precisley why they are purchased in the first place.
Pisstake.
85 Human Death Knight
In all honesty You're right. except that From 70 to 80 i was gaining 2 levels sometimes 3 a day. but, leveling to level 70 from 60 was extremely dull and time consuming.

I've been told by people that Blizzard plan or are working on a revamp of outlands with the release of MoP but don't get your hopes up on it as i haven't investigated into whether or not what they said is in fact, something blizzard are doing or if its just rumors.
85 Human Death Knight
05/05/2012 13:13Posted by Wilkcow
oh god this is just ridiculous. I went and did about 50 instances, finally purchased some looms, and was overjoyed. Only to find that i couldn't send my hard - earned looms over to my alt which i had been planning on leveling for quite some time. Why hasn't blizz implemented this?

also, as previously stated, They have plans for it but not yet the time to do it as its not a priority.
90 Blood Elf Priest
i would love to see cross realm herlioom transfer
90 Undead Warlock
I read somewhere that this isn't implemented due some "technical difficulties" and i'm reading these posts and each comes with an idea or suggestion about MAILING heirlooms.
Why not try different approach? Like Void Storage for example.

My favorite feature i'd like to see in WoW would be a shared bank between all my alts and i was wondering what if they add a special tab in Void Storage (or even bank) only for BOA items that can be accessed by ALL your characters on ALL realms.
90 Human Rogue
I read somewhere that this isn't implemented due some "technical difficulties" and i'm reading these posts and each comes with an idea or suggestion about MAILING heirlooms.
Why not try different approach? Like Void Storage for example.

My favorite feature i'd like to see in WoW would be a shared bank between all my alts and i was wondering what if they add a special tab in Void Storage (or even bank) only for BOA items that can be accessed by ALL your characters on ALL realms.

where is the money from transfers in that ?????
dont be naive ...''technical difficulties'' my !@#
85 Blood Elf Mage
This is getting ridicilous, im seriously just waiting so i can send my heirlooms to a diff realm so i dont have to join a guild and do the whole farming of rep thing over again, ive already done it.

COME ON, its been up on discussion for quite a while now. We want this
90 Gnome Mage
Make this happen!

/nuf sed
at the end of the day blizzard, like many of the game development companies have just turned into a business that intends to make money. This is the reason for all the pets, mounts and (probably soon) gear you can buy with real life money. They want the money and probably earn a shovel full of cash from the realm transfers and cannot afford to lose any of it. Therefore across realm heirlooms is probably never going to happen. All they care about now is keeping people hooked to their game with minimal effort and taking your money. simple.
85 Undead Mage
If Blizzard can do that , I guess so my players will return..
81 Night Elf Hunter
I would love to see the Heirlooms removed from the game, it completely ruins low level gameplay.

Can Blizzard instead not just make a lvl 85 grind (like the heirlooms) that gives you the right to start a lvl80 toon from scratch, because that's all the heirloom toons want anyway.
I just wish the enable us to send our heirlooms to other characters in different servers, as I don't seem to be able to send them to other characters of mine in another realm. E.g: My main in Nagrand has almost every looms. When I tried to send some of them to an alt of mine in Haomarush I couldn't. So I just pray to be able to send them in MoP, as it was time consuming to get them. 9/10 players in Nagrand means I gotta make some in other reals, thus need looms to be sent in another one. Please Blizzard, do this as a favor! ^^
This thread is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]