This forum sucks ass

(Locked)

Write something fun in here plz
85 Human Paladin
Old people at weddings always poke me and say "You're next." So, I started doing the same thing to them at funerals.
90 Draenei Shaman
i started this in TB the other day when no one attacked :)
so let's carry on it on here :D

post the best one liners/short jokes you can find/make up here! :)

A: Do you want to hear a dirty joke?
B: Ok
A: A white horse fell in the mud.

What has 6 eyes but can't see? 3 blind mice.

The Doctor says "You'll live to be 60!" "I AM 60!" "See, what did I tell you?"

etcetc
85 Tauren Druid
Those are the best ones you got...? You can google better than that
90 Draenei Shaman
19/01/2011 12:29 AMPosted by Droodos
Those are the best ones you got...? You can google better than that

of you go to gogle then :D
85 Orc Hunter
18/01/2011 9:18 PMPosted by Trendkill

A: Do you want to hear a dirty joke?
B: Ok
A: A white horse fell in the mud.

I love this one!
45 Gnome Mage
I agree with the title.

There is just nothing happening not even any trolling, ninja threads, guild bashing, Ganking whines or Just general whining.

Has the ability to create both Horde and Alliance characters on the same server wrecked all this banter?
85 Tauren Druid
No, it's because most of the influencial people on this forum left. This forum just used to evolve around ninja'ing and flaming (like your average wow forum). Since now we don't even have enough people on this realm to do that, you just get threads like these; This forum sucks, This realm sucks, etc. Not to mention that these new forum templates look like crap.
85 Human Paladin
Can i has influence :( ?
19/01/2011 11:40 AMPosted by Droodos
No, it's because most of the influencial people on this forum left. This forum just used to evolve around ninja'ing and flaming (like your average wow forum). Since now we don't even have enough people on this realm to do that, you just get threads like these; This forum sucks, This realm sucks, etc. Not to mention that these new forum templates look like crap.

True. I wish there was a way to see how these forums were back at level 60, when you actually logged in here everyday to read something cool.

I blame LFD/flying mounts/X-realms
45 Gnome Mage
19/01/2011 1:13 PMPosted by Phonebill

True. I wish there was a way to see how these forums were back at level 60, when you actually logged in here everyday to read something cool.

I blame LFD/flying mounts/X-realms

I blame Phonebill for being so awsome he scared the Alliance off!

Damn you!
85 Tauren Druid
I blame television.

On a more serious sidenote: I wish the old days were back.. Especially the lvl 60 days with guilds like F A L L E N, Vanity and New Paradigm. I mean, it's cool LB made the news with an entire guild transfering here to bug their nemesis. But eventually, that even made this realm more crappy then it already was.. To bad you can't look up the old topics anymore. I always loved to read through that 30 page argument about that dude who refused to help some nublet because he killed Illidan 2 hours earlier.
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Plus these new forums are fugly as hell, and slower than me.
45 Gnome Mage
Plus these new forums are fugly as hell, and slower than me.

Let's not say things you can't take back.
85 Undead Warlock
Want to watch a bunch of weird blonde dudes speak gibberish and laugh?

SWE?!?!?!?!?!
85 Undead Warlock
Lies, this is great fun! Like to come here between bg qeues while farming honor.

Btw, we need more swes and greeks, they are the new jews, make world war III!
Edited by Dontrunlól on 31/01/2011 03:21 GMT
85 Gnome Mage
swe?
This thread is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]