Replace the first (initial) bag?

85 Troll Druid
When are we allowed to actually replace the first bag? Nowadays it's quite a small bag compared to the alternatives (24 slots, as far as I'm concerned).
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
One day, hopefully they will.

I want to slap in another portable hole in there if I can. Or what ever version of that they'll Release for Cata. :D
Reply Quote
94 Night Elf Druid
22/01/2011 4:19 AMPosted by Ironbark
When are we allowed to actually replace the first bag? Nowadays it's quite a small bag compared to the alternatives (24 slots, as far as I'm concerned).

To be clear: there's no current way of replacing the Backpack, or upgrading its size.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
22/01/2011 11:02 AMPosted by Corse

To be clear: there's no current way of replacing the Backpack, or upgrading its size.

That's what he's talking about it, he like man others want to replace that 16slot bag with something bigger.
Reply Quote
Been suggested before many times. Would be a good idea, but I'm sure something this simple and logical will have already been considered.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I give this a thumbs up, and would love to

22/01/2011 10:39 AMPosted by Schwitz
slap in another portable hole in there
:)
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
In my opinion, it's not needed, however it would be nice, especially as I run with Netherweave bags on all of my characters.
Reply Quote
61 Blood Elf Warrior
Yes, this would be a nice idea. It does seem weird when your "main" bag ends up smaller than all your others.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
22/01/2011 11:57 AMPosted by Reyane
Yes, this would be a nice idea. It does seem weird when your "main" bag ends up smaller than all your others.

That's more or less the idea of this post. It's not really a suggestion...just a thought regarding a bag, which is unreplaceable. Seems kinda odd to me....I mean, it's.....a bag? :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]