[RP] You are looking for the Froststeel Company!

Joo 'ad bettah be keepin' us busy, Moongladahs!...

Nothin' worse dan a Company o' bored Mercenaries roamin' dah streets!...;)
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump :)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Bumptibump!
Reply Quote
87 Orc Warrior
What did you sad Skabb? Bump?...Hmm... Bump? O.K Bump it is.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
We're slowly starting to get more and more busy again!
But that wouldn't mean we're not taking contracts. That'd be a real shame, wouldn't it?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
You are looking for the Froststeel Company.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Afraid to get blood on your hands? 'Cause we're not.
Reply Quote
Bumpah tah bumpah, mon!
Reply Quote
12 Goblin Rogue
19/06/2011 12:20Posted by Anyel
Afraid to get blood on your hands? 'Cause we're not.
I got a job for ya.

Go feed the Homeless.

Do it
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
If you get blood on your hands when feeding the homeless, I'd say you do something wrong. So, how much will you pay?
Reply Quote
We're still around and looking for those who needs their dity work done for them! Or maybe some clean work, doesn't matter!
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
A bump for Hanouff and Zenjan who slammed this poor gnomish face yesterday during the Tol Barad attack!

It was a funny slam!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Bump for Zenjan who helped us win a Tol Barad battle yesterday :D
Reply Quote
1 Human Warrior
Hardly. Asserting that a mediocre player single-handedly turned the tide against another faction is about as delusional as one can get. Though it's expected of course, given how the guild is built on delusional grandeur!
Edited by Aoer on 29/07/2011 13:14 BST
Reply Quote
5 Orc Hunter
Orky sense troll. Go away troll! Orky no like!

HI OTHER NICE TROLL BOSS. ORKY LIKE YOU THOUGH.

(IC Bump for you guize <3)
Reply Quote
1 Human Warrior
Orky sense troll. Go away troll! Orky no like!

HI OTHER NICE TROLL BOSS. ORKY LIKE YOU THOUGH.

(IC Bump for you guize <3)

I find it comical how any comment that has an opinion or a comment that has the slightest negative connotation is quickly brushed under the carpet as "trolling". In my time of being a part of this discussion forum, few (if any) of my posts have been made with the intent to harass or cause any tension.

Funnily enough, my post didn't escape the attention of the guild and its trouble-makers as someone had to stoop as low as Orky has in a mediocre bid at best, to ruin the credentials of my post whilst retaining some sense of self-respect with the use of an alt. This leads me to believe this guild holds itself in high regard and thus too "elite" to address the issues raised by a level 1 character, which is quite frankly, displeasing.

Ironically, all this has done is further highlight the transparency and double standards shown by this guild (in particular the leader, Zenjan). Kudos.

Zenjan, you've worked hard to provide us with these blatant examples of hypocrisy and your inability to control your sub-ordinates have further dented your so called “status”. As it’s been once said:
Well done, good sir.

Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
With all respect, this is not the place for such a discussion at all. Zen'jan is on vacation right now and can't respond to you either way. If you've been offended by us in any way at all, I'm terribly sorry, and I'd be ready to solve the issue where you feel unfairly treated (Feel free to contact me in game). I'm sure Orky only meant to joke the entire thing away. Although he is not part of this guild on mains nor alts, so I can't speak on his behalf.

But just to clearify, this post is about Froststeel IC contracts, and you're a tad off topic.

Thank you! C:

Edit for many, many typos!
Edited by Skabb on 30/07/2011 19:35 BST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
So yeah, as the head cow of the company i have been assigned to relay the word of our dictator.

Zen'jan here. Had to make one of my officers post in my place as I left my authenticator at home. (Didn't stop me from finding a wifi zone >:D)

Well..

First of all, never was it said that I single handedly turned the tide against another faction. I think it was ment that I helped in Tol Barad, and I'd say that most players will try and do their best to help win a fight.

Other than that, it was an innocent post to bump a thread dedicated to get Roleplay events going with people outside the guild, to get involved with other people in RP.

Secondly, Orky is not, not matter how much I'd love him to be, part of our guild. I've known the guy for roughly 3-5 days and only talked with him once. I'm not in control of his actions or thoughts. (Still no matter how much I'd want to *winkwink*)

And keep in mind, Orky is the closest thing the guy has to a main on Horde's RP community at the moment.

You say that few, if any, of your posts have been made with the intent to harass or cause tension, with that said I take your word for it and assume you're not just trying to troll, so i hope you'll listen to what I have to say.

I'm sorry if you feel you haven't been taken seriously, but keep in mind how it looks when you throw accusations at us from an anonymous alt. I'd say its very unfair to my members as you're judging a large group of people based on my actions alone.

And to wrap things up. I'd like to know who your main is, and what would make you say others are stooping low by using an alt.
I'd love if we could keep the rest of this off this particular forum post,(I felt I atleast owed you a response on here first) as it is completely off topic as was already said. If you got anything you'd like to discuss, I'd be happy to talk to you personally in-game when I get home, the 4th of August, rather than keeping the conversation up here, as doing so will only make it look like you're not out to solve anything, and I'd rather avoid that.

- Zen, Mallorca
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Shameless bump.
Reply Quote
Bumping, up and away from the drama lama!

*lama stares at thread with disinterest as it chews*

Eek!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]