[Arcanum of the Ramkahen]

85 Undead Mage
Arcanum of the Ramkahen
Binds to account
Requires Level 85
Item Level 85

Requires Ramkahen - Revered
http://www.wowhead.com/item=62369

Ok now find me a reason that explains why this item has to be Bind to account ? Its useless dont you think ? If I become revered with my alt why should I go and take it with my main ?
Edited by Waytospaik on 20/01/2011 04:40 GMT
Reply Quote
3 Gnome Mage
Durr what? Head and shoulder enchants are BoA so you don't have to farm rep for them for your alts.

I don't get it, you want it to be BoP so you have to get exalted every time you level an alt?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
20/01/2011 5:53 AMPosted by Wizstein
Durr what? Head and shoulder enchants are BoA so you don't have to farm rep for them for your alts.

I don't get it, you want it to be BoP so you have to get exalted every time you level an alt?

0 / 10 Troll, or you obviously can't read.
Edited by Sarannah on 20/01/2011 05:57 GMT
Reply Quote
3 Gnome Mage

Lol what? Don't toss around words you don't understand. This is what I read "Ok now find me a reason that explains why this item has to be Bind to account" and I gave a reason. It's the hunter and rogue head enchant, and what I'm reading here is he doesn't understand why it's BoA.

Edit: Oh I misread. I thought it worked like the head & shoulder enchants in WotLK. I'd say it's a bug.
Edited by Wizstein on 20/01/2011 06:20 GMT
Reply Quote
MVP - World of Warcraft
85 Goblin Mage
Wizstein is correct, it's actually a bug/glitch which -should- be fixed in a upcomming patch as far as I'm aware.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
I think I didnt make it clear on what I ment .

I am saying that its a boa item with reputation requirements , so blizzard have to change it and make it or bop as the shoulders enchant from Therazane fanction or a real boa item without reputation requirements .
Edited by Waytospaik on 20/01/2011 08:06 GMT
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warrior
20/01/2011 5:56 AMPosted by Sarannah

9.9999/10
implying you knew what he meant by not saying it
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]