All heirlooms buyable with Honor points

85 Orc Rogue
Heya. (or whatever)
Think it's kinda unfair you can't buy all heirlooms with honor points, you can only buy shoulders and weapons ("PvP-heirlooms") at Wintergrasp.
You make people that maybe only play PvP have to farm PvE and it's not fun in anyway to farm HC's when you maybe don't have any PvE gear and you can't go with guildies because you require PvE gear then. So you sit in your random queue for 30-45 minutes to get some justice points, and you have to do that like 3 days to get one piece of heirloom for one character.
It would be better if you make the heirlooms buyable by honor points for the exact same amount as for justice points.
Isn't this a great idea?

[Moderation: Words written with ALL CAPS in the thread title removed.]
Edited by Wryxian on 24/01/2011 15:24 GMT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
Tbh I dont see a problem with this at all and I think it should work both ways.. as the "pvp" heirloom seems to mean that it has a little resi wich does exactly jack n !*!* in low lvl pvp :p
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Make them all purchasable with gold once you have the right amount of guild rep imo. Like they have done with the cloaks and helms.

And make them scale to 85 if you can purchase them in this manner (requires level 85 to purchase).
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
Just make all heirlooms purchaseable with either gold, honor or justice points = everybody is happy. Not like that actually affects the game balance anyways
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
why would you want pve heirlooms for pvp anyway? They're meant to help with levelling in pve so wont they suck for pvp? No resilience etc.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
24/01/2011 3:26 PMPosted by Lucan
why would you want pve heirlooms for pvp anyway? They're meant to help with levelling in pve so wont they suck for pvp? No resilience etc.

Because the concept of "pve" and "pvp" heirlooms are retarded, having a few items with a little resi wont make any difference in how you pvp while leveling. The only actual "pvp" heirloom would be the trinket and even that is a little debatable :) Ppl should stop trying to dig such a big ditch between the 2 aspects of the game...
Reply Quote
85 Orc Rogue
I don't want heirlooms for PvP? Just want to be able to buy all the heirlooms that is good for questing (leveling). PvP heirlooms is just #@!#ty for everything, and there is no PvP-heirloom-CHEST, only shoulders and weapons.
Edited by Capgras on 24/01/2011 16:18 GMT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
24/01/2011 4:15 PMPosted by Capgras
I don't want heirlooms for PvP? Just want to be able to buy all the heirlooms that is good for questing (leveling). PvP heirlooms is just #@!#ty for everything, and there is no PvP-heirloom-CHEST, only shoulders and weapons.

This exept that I think it would be more fair for people that do if it would work both ways :) so that all heirlooms would be purchaseable for both Justice points and honor.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]