Oh noes were losing players (H)

WHY ARE SO MANY PEOPLE GOING ALLIANCE? Atleast 80% of the people I know are now Alliance and horde is slowly dying with 23%~ horde and 77%~ Alliance.

I know its always been like this, but isnt a balanced server cool? :x (As in balanced I mean 50%-50% :P)
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
Horde has been on a steady decline since TBC.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Its because players want the loot that Grim Batol has to offer, and that is only achieveable if you win, since alliance have more players, they win all the time, so they get more players migrating from horde.

There should be buffs handed out to the faction that has a string of losses within grim batol, once the win/loss ratio moves back up to 50% the buff is removed....

that would probably see more players come back to horde..

either that or close faction changes on realms until it all balances out
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
26/01/2011 10:57 AMPosted by Ravalon
Its because players want the loot that Grim Batol has to offer, and that is only achieveable if you win

*Tol Barad?
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
26/01/2011 10:57 AMPosted by Ravalon
Its because players want the loot that Grim Batol has to offer, and that is only achieveable if you win, since alliance have more players, they win all the time, so they get more players migrating from horde.

Tol Barad is even sides, so it has no relevance how big your faction is.

Also from personal experience, Horde seems to control TB alot more on Nagrand than Alliance.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
Tb doesint seem to be that mutch of an issue tbh

Imo its more the fact there is more posibty for raiding on the alliance as you can see on horde u have 7 guilds that are makeing there way through content and on ally side you have 23 thats a big difrence and when that 7 hord guilds have all the raiders they need were are ppl going to go to? eather transfer server or faction :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
horde has always been dead on Nagrand, its just the way the Realm is...either be happy with it or transfer to the millions of horde dominated servers and save the qq etc:)

I jest, you should join Hex, imba horde nagrandians for life!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
Deleted wierd bug
Edited by Zeozordess on 28/01/2011 09:50 GMT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
Deleted wierd bug
Edited by Zeozordess on 28/01/2011 09:50 GMT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
Or join The Burning Dead :). And problem is I think that people wants to raid but atm are all in guilds with guild rep and they don’t want to lose their guild rep with no certain proof that they will get progression with joining a upcoming raiding guild.
And the upcoming raiding guilds can’t make progression because they need to pug a new guy every night and teach them the tactics every night and so wasting time every raid night with only 4 guild members and the rest pugs.
So for all the Hordies on this server if you can get into the Hardcore raiding guilds, stop thinking you suck and join the smaller guilds with no pregression yet. If you want to make progression then do it from the start and wipe on bosses and do theorycrafting before you can do Warcrafting. BUT if you want it easy and just join a guild that already has progression remember they already had a team to make the progression.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
I blame Eoin for this.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
346526/01/2011 10:57 AMPosted by Ravalon
Its because players want the loot that Grim Batol has to offer, and that is only achieveable if you win

*Tol Barad?

hah yes tol barad... not sure what i was thinking there....

Reply Quote
82 Troll Mage
i want wotlk back, it was so good for me. easy mode is my style. i wont play cus now i have to put effort in, cba lllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarggggggggghhhhhhh
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
McGlenn u nab u quit halfway thru wotlk cus it was soooo easy, u dont wanna go back to that do ya? :P
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]