[H] Would you recommend this realm?

79 Tauren Warrior
Hey,

I've been playing on Eonar for a while now, but the Horde side is really low on population. AH is pretty dead, not much going on guild-wise (barely any raiding guilds), so I'm thinking of a server transfer. I've looked at some of the higher populated realms and this is one of them. So the question is, would you recommended this realm?

Please specify why or why you would not recommend this realm. Also, any information about Arena Teams, raiding/casual/ guilds, the economy and standing of the AH are all welcome.

A more specific question that I might not find an answer to. Which classes are needed? I'm thinking of transfering my warrior (tank), but also re-rolling a paladin (healer). Is there a need for healers and tanks?

Thank you in advance!
Edited by Gromnore on 25/01/2011 23:50 GMT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
Hi there Gromnore.

Sorry to say but this realm is pretty much dead too. If you have a look at the realm stats the ratio is just over 2 ally players to 1 horde and there are very very few guilds on the horde side of things that raid.

Other than that the realm is massively Italian based, with only 3 or 4 of the top 15-20 guilds ranked being English speaking.

That said, if you have your heart set on RT I would go with a healer but I would also reroll Alliance :(

Obviously a lot of 'if's' but if you're interested then feel free to check out Shockwave, we're currently recruiting and although a holy pally/prot warrior wouldn't be ideal we consider any serious applications.

http://shockwaveguild.eu

Thanks for your time.
Reply Quote
79 Tauren Warrior
Thank you for your reply Damyou, I appreciate the feedback. It's good to know there are a lot of Italians on this realm. Not that I have anything against the country (perhaps their leader? ;D) but I'm looking for a mostly English realm.

Any more replies are still welcome, to see if there is consensus among them =)
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
26/01/2011 1:28 PMPosted by Gromnore
(perhaps their leader? ;D)

most italians got something against him :D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]