Topic (A) 25m The Logical Cube t11hc: 13/13 t12hc:6/7
Edited by Meroving on 19/08/11 07:54 (BST)
Who are we:
The Logical Cube is Eonar's oldest, most stable and most progressed raiding guild. We formed the very moment the server went live. Since the word go we maintained rank one on Eonar and have achieved every realm-first in every 25 man raid instance in The Burning Crusade.
All of the Wrath of the Lich King content was cleared, getting proto drakes for 25 in both Naxx and Ulduar, 5/5 in Trial of the Grand Crusader, 25 man Frostwyrm from Icecrown Citadel and realm first heroic Lich King in both 10 and 25. Among the titles we rounded up in WotLK were The Immortal, Twilight Vanquisher, Death's Demise, The Celestial Defender, Bane of the Fallen King and The Light of Dawn, all server first.
During t11 We cleared all ccontent while current with server first Nefarian on 25, and the first guild to start on hard modes in 25 as well, having Halfus, Valiona, Chimeron, Maloriak, Atramedes, Magmaw and Conclave, 6 of them realm first 25 man kills. In addition we have Omni, Council, Nef, Al'akir, Cho'gall and Sinestra down on 10 man making us 13/13 on heroic.
As Fireland is starting to be conqured, we cleared 7/7 on normal by first of juli. Atm we are working on hardmodes, with Spider and Baleroc as server first. As of now we are missing only 1 on heroic.
With plenty of challenges left, we are looking for new raiders to trow in the lava, or if you have what it takes, become a permanent raider in our raiding team.
Current Recrutment Status:
Death Knight: High - Frost/uh
Paladin: High - Holy
Priest: Very High - Holy/disc
Shaman: High - All specs
Our basic requirements are as follows:
- Being able to attend a majority of our raids.
- Understanding new encounters before the raid.
- Aditionally: Regularly using our forums for specific encounter strategies or changes.
- Willing to spec PvE DPS or PvE Healing on raid nights.
- Able to bring the required consumables every raid. Flasks Elixirs Haste/Damage/Resistance potions.
- Optimal PvE enchants and the best quality gems on ALL sockets.
- Extensive class knowledge. If you don't know what your hit-cap is or your optimal spell cycles are, you needn't bother to apply. TLC is not the place to learn your class.
- Good situational awareness and fast reaction times are a must.
- You are able to (at times) take harsh criticism and feedback on your performance.
- Have a stable PC and Internet Connection. If you have frequent random disconnects or have an unstable coal powered PC, you needn't bother to apply.
- Can put up with (at times) foul language and politically incorrect jokes sometimes even at your expense. If you are a gentle flower, heavy role-player or schoolgirl attention !%!@# you needn't bother to apply.
- You are not planning on quitting WoW for the next 6 months, If you have mass exams incoming, are starting an army career or are 8 months pregnant with triplets you needn't bother to apply. We want stable reliable players.
- You are able to fully understand spoken English and use Ventrilo during raids.
What you can expect from us:
The make-up of TLC consists of a tight knit group of mature players from many different backgrounds, We have Doctors, IT professionals, Unemployed Benefit Scrubs, Arab Terrorists and even a Girl or two! However the one thing we share in common is extensive end-game experience. We can offer you a stable environment of committed raiders with a strong officer core. Our guild-bank is well managed, provides money for respecs/repairs/consumables and is always stocked. An application form and a full break down of our guild-rules can be found on our website:
If you have any questions or would like to contact an officer on Eonar you may do so by whispering:
Nice hat you've got there Kyle !
well considering that they were the first guild to do it on this server i say that it were an accomplishment (since it were months before anyone else got algalon 25 and any of the other named end bosses), ,i for one found it an accomplishment since i were there on those kills and even by "outgearing" those encounters were still tough as nails.
I Don't see what was wrong to put down that they got server first Algalon/Yogg+0/anubHC because that is valid and correct.
Anyway, bump for a great guild, Good luck in your recruitment and heroic progress :)
*waves to the old faces still in TLC*
It's fair to say that anyone looking to gauge the current skill/performance of a guild is going to gain little from ancient histories but illustrating longevity of top-end raiding shows a stability that is very desirable. Having guilds flit in and out of existence is pretty undesirable no matter what they kill in the short time they are around.
That said, fail troll is fail. Who cares how TLC got access to heroic bosses? All it meant was that they jumped Colossus in the leader board a couple days sooner, big woop.
Have a bump on me*.
85 Human Paladin
Broodlord Laylasher -> 5 down in Naxx in Vanilla all server first and AQ gates and whatnot since you asked.