PTR warlocks

85 Orc Warlock
Ok. I just did a dps test.

on the live server with the gear i got over there < I can do 16.5k dps easy on the dummy.

On the ptr with full epics (not necessarily BiS) but reforged to haste and gemmed for intellect, i do 10k dps.

Yes... ofc the ISF change was a buff. THANKS ALOT BLIZZ! AWESOME! I can now look forward to raids.. oh wait...
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
would be nice to get some compensation for the ISF removal, but as always blizzard says nothing but ýeah we love warlocks too much so we made them too strong´ .. I think of that every time im stuck in a 10 second RoF after getting novad there for half an hour.

.. or when they delayed my 2200 wep for another 3 weeks .?.
.. or when they turned the 2200 armor in a 3 y.o´s colouring result.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
Serves you right!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
I really find it hard to believe that the loss of ISF could cause such a massive dps loss they say there is a bug on the ptr that make dotsclip/spells fail to do damage here is a link:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1921989465?page=2
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]