Warrior "1 shot macro"

85 Worgen Death Knight
So I made a new team with a friend just playing for fun after we got the conquest point cap and then we decided to keep playing as we was bored.

We had a steady 80% win chance and then all of a sudden we started meeting s### warriors with some warriors still wearing wotlk gear who are completly terrible and went from that steady win to a 50% chance of winning.

We are a unholy dk and druid and the warrior opened up got the nessacary requirements and then pressed his macro.

My healer with around 3.5k resiliance flopped with 1 button press of that macro.

When is this being fixed so inner rage and other abilities cannot be used at the same time?
Edited by Fate on 28/01/2011 18:14 GMT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
It's just ridiculous, I'm not the best DK in pvp but at least I can actually do well in pvp and my teammate is good and me and him was just getting facerolled by this macro.

He was definatly using the macro because I looked at the combat log and the exact abilities used for it was being mashed on me non stop as if the warrior had no brain and was mindlessly pressing it.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Warrior
27/01/2011 11:40 PMPosted by Fate
It's just ridiculous, I'm not the best DK in pvp

its obvious you arent
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
27/01/2011 11:42 PMPosted by Bernac
It's just ridiculous, I'm not the best DK in pvp

its obvious you arent

Oh look a arms warrior who probably uses the macro to.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
you can do well in pvp, stuck at 1700 as druid dk and crying about warriors? If your druid dies to warrior he has downs.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Warrior
dks have 2 and a half lives saw any warrior making a threat about it?
seriously dks crying is not cool at all
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
Here is the screenshot.

As you can see I was charge stunned and then stunned by throwdown before I could even heal my self and died instantly.

The battle didnt even last 1 minute it was around 5 seconds from the gate opening.

Then my partner just stood there as there was no point.

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u185/Milton_064/lololololololl.jpg
Edited by Fate on 27/01/2011 23:50 GMT
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Warrior

died instantly.

nice!
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
Actualy u can use deadly claim+ inner rage if u do it fast enogh just use deadlyclam first and right after inner rage ..
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
Sorry but DK and druid crying about warrior? Id say root/slow harder. Besides, maybe next time when warrior Throwdown, might wanna grip him off your dodo? Or maybe dodo should trinket it?

All I see is that you two got cought with your pants down.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
28/01/2011 12:00 AMPosted by Ayume
Sorry but DK and druid crying about warrior? Id say root/slow harder. Besides, maybe next time when warrior Throwdown, might wanna grip him off your dodo? Or maybe dodo should trinket it?

I was dead, I got blew up by the warrior as soon as the game started and then my partner just stood there and died as there was no point wasting time.

So care to explain how I could survive?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
I don't want to flame your or anything but you're clearly doing something wrong as a Death Knight. It's not a one shot macro. It's just use of cooldowns, which every class can. Death Knights can selfheal from 20% to 100% health. Do you see us complaining about that?
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
28/01/2011 12:02 AMPosted by Coltesse
It's just use of cooldowns

So one macro gives you skillfull use of cooldowns?

Last time I checked Swifty said you need 95+ rage, rend on the target and a optional throwdown and when hunger for blood procs you press it and it does around 90k dmg depending on your gear.

You don't even need to press the individual cooldowns just press the 1 macro.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
and with this amazing macro swifty is still stuck at awful ratings, why aren't warriors dominating the top brackets when they are so horridly op and easy to play?!?!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
28/01/2011 12:02 AMPosted by Fate

I was dead, I got blew up by the warrior as soon as the game started and then my partner just stood there and died as there was no point wasting time.

So care to explain how I could survive?

*sighs* Reroll a warrior, get that "oneshot macro" and try "oneshot" 3.2k resi DK. You will see that it is impossible unless DK was AFK or just accidently did something reeeeaallly wrong.

Ill give you tip for next time. Chains/Root/Cyclone warrior and train shaman to death. If warrior charge you and Throwdown where he gets so much rage to use Inner Rage? its 75 rage req. Why didnt you trinket Throwdown? Why werent you prehotted? Why didnt you use your green defencive shield? Its impossible for warrior to kill 3.2k resi DK in so short time.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
28/01/2011 12:00 AMPosted by Ayume

I couldn't agree more, when ever i do something this vast the healer is either saying he's going to burst need some peels and that's my setup gone, or he's all over it anyway.
Edited by Hurrdurrp on 28/01/2011 00:15 GMT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
28/01/2011 12:08 AMPosted by Fate

Last time I checked Swifty said you need 95+ rage, rend on the target and a optional throwdown and when hunger for blood procs you press it and it does around 90k dmg depending on your gear.

What do you do when Ret goes Wings mod up? What do you do when DK calls Gargoyle, What do you do when Warrior is surrounded by this red effect? You use defencive cooldowns, CC or kite.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
28/01/2011 12:16 AMPosted by Ayume

What do you do when Ret goes Wings mod up? What do you do when DK calls Gargoyle, What do you do when Warrior is surrounded by this red effect? You use defencive cooldowns, CC or kite.

And how am I meant to do that if I'm dead as soon as he charged me? I was dead before my druid could even throw a cyclone off.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Warrior
28/01/2011 12:08 AMPosted by Fate

just stop it already , admit you did a bad threat and everything is forgotten
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]