Remote Auction House (Android) - Hacked

(Locked)

90 Draenei Hunter
Hi there!

As the thread name states, I downloaded the Auction House application for android (from the android market, from the same developer that has the authenticator, Blizzard, that is).
I used it last night, checked my auctions, things worked fine.

When I woke up the following moring, my account was hacked. Right now, everything ingame is fixed and I was told that I probably have a keylogger on my computer.
I seached the computer now with malware/spyware and antivirus/internet security programs such as Kaspersky and spybot S&D, found nothing.

Later I was browsing through the comments on this perticular application, apperently more players has had their accounts hacked right after using this application.
I'm fully aware of that phones can have keyloggers aswell, but my phone is a brand new Nexus S that just met it's first internet connection, last night. So I highly doubt that is the case.

This is the android developer of Blizzard, is it not?
http://www.androlib.com/android.developer.blizzard-entertainment-inc-jFzj.aspx

Released applications:

Battle.net Authenticator - Version 1.0.1 (The one I'm using right now, after being hacked. Works like a charm)
WoW Remote Auction House - Version 1.0.3 (The one I just threw out of the window)

What gives, Blizzard?
Edited by Trafficlight on 28/01/2011 13:59 GMT
Customer Service
Hello Trafficlight

Any product released by Blizzard Entertainment will be free of trojans or viruses.

If you have lost control of your account, please contact us here:
http://eu.blizzard.com/support/article.xml?locale=en_GB&articleId=23210
This thread is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]