Alliance Wsg Vendor

85 Human Paladin
Could it be moved? Since its really annoying having to walk for a hour or so (Maybe longer) to get the the vendor. Even when you have the flight points its quite hard to spot on the map. And the Horde wsg vendor is quick to get too, i think it would be easier to just have all the vendor stuff in the pvp bits of each city, keeping the old vendors but its alot easier to get pvp rewards that way.
Reply Quote
80 Undead Priest
kidding me?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
/flying mount?
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I mean as a lv 19 or so not 85.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
If stuff like ink vendors can be added in main towns instead of ppl having to go to Dalaran for them then WsG / AB / AV vendors should be added in main towns also.

People can use flying mounts to get to Dalaran but still Blizzard decided to add ink vendors in main towns, so why can't all pvp vendors be on main towns also?

Everytime I level a char mostly on PVP I have to do a huge walk to get to wsg first time and then going there several times while leveling up can be pain...

And with added pvp vendors in main towns new ppl that dont even have a clue that these vendors exist will bring them more stuff while leveling up
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
Instead of putting all of them in SW we could put each of them in a town like as a envoy (adding, not removing the ones already in place), that way we would had a purpose to go to those towns aswell

WSG one could be in Darnassus / Undercity
AV one could be in Ironforge / Orgrimmar
AB one could be in Stormwind / Thunder Bluff (doesn't make much sense but could get a excuse using Cata as background)

Also the main purpose of doing this post:

using this thread to also say that AB feet stuff (all levels, 28-38-etc) that Shaman/Hunter can use, both have agility Highlander's Mail Greaves Defiler's Mail Greaves, it should be like the girdles:
Highlander's Padded Girdle Highlander's Mail Girdle

-edited with right item links
Edited by Ordhor on 06/03/2011 21:49 GMT
Reply Quote
70 Draenei Paladin
Agree tbh, wsg vendor is in a middle of nowhere. Actually, in a corner of nowhere.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
Also, in the same topic of better pvp experience for lower levels, Mark of Honor Hold Mark of Thrallmar and Halaa Battle Token should be changed to Honor Points, just like it was done to Wintergrasp stuff
Reply Quote
Agreed , it is extremely annoying walking trough half of a continent just to buy an item.
They already put battlemasters (which no-one ever uses nowadays) into the capitals ,
so why couldn't they add the vendors as well?
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
Also, in the same topic of better pvp experience for lower levels, Mark of Honor Hold Mark of Thrallmar and Halaa Battle Token should be changed to Honour Points, just like it was done to Wintergrasp stuff

Was forgetting Spirit Shard. it should change to honour also

-edit-

just recalled my older rogue got loads of Halaa Battle Token. to not have again the going above 4k honour soft cap/hard cap thing all over again, if above 4k just change it to gold.
Edited by Ordhor on 13/03/2011 01:36 GMT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]