Panzermensch

85 Undead Rogue
As some of you oldies might remember I transfered off this realm to nordrassil just prior to the tbc-launch to enjoy some peace on a pve realm. Strongly concidering moving my rogue back to shattered hand when I heard Twisted was up and running (or preparing for, I don't know) rated BG's. That is just too tempting for me to miss out on. I play warrior as main nowadays but as for pvp I really want to play my rogue again. Um, enough useless info and on to my issue... --->

Some twat on alliance side, a lowbie warrior uses my old name, namely Panzermensch. Might be a longshot but if you who owns this char, or someone who knows who it is will you please contact me either by writing in this post or by /w me ingame on realm Nordrassil, name Djur or Karolus.

Long story made short: I'm comming back to SH and I want my freckin name. AND I WILL PAY A VERY HANDSOME AMOUNT OF GOLD IF THE OWNER OF THE TOON WILL DELETE IT. (i ASSUME IT'S SOMEONES ALT). Namechange for the the lowbie won't work since the old name gets reserve for 6 months. Again. I would be extremely greatfull for any advice how to come in touch with the owner of a lvl 28 ally warrior with my old name.

Thanks in advance, and hope to see you soon on SH.
And best wishes to friends and foes alike from "the old days"!!!

Regards
Panzer
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Long time no see Panzer ;)
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Oh the flagcarrier that just would'nt DIE! :)
Reply Quote
85 Undead Death Knight
See you soon. :)
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
A clothies most feard enemy in vanilla you where *buuuurrr*.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
I think the name will be locked out regardless, though?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
No, not if the character is _deleted_. I tested that. On topic, noone knows this little (imposter) warrior?
Reply Quote
85 Troll Rogue
My advise is that you do not call the person a twat. Being nice is probably the way to go if you wanna do this smoothly.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
You're right. Rather childish of me. It is just so anoying now with my "glorious return" and get halted by that my silly name is taken by an elf... Who does'nt respond to ingame mail, probably is not active and can not be reached. Slightly anoying.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
Hey Panzer

Ill add that low lvl warrior and hope he loggs and ill have him talk to you in what way i can. That's if he comes online when im online.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Twoshotting panzer, if he wasnt backuped by josephine that is. Good times!
Edited by Raphner on 14/02/2011 17:53 GMT
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
lol the AB rogue i always kissed :p
<Fantasmo :)
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
I have my rogue on SH now under the name Panzertier (had to compromise since that elf took my name in my absence). Don't hesitate to add me to friends. I would love to hear from any of you 'old' players again. See you around! //Panzer
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
10/02/2011 14:57Posted by Silveretta
Hey Panzer

Hello.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Ohh do i remeber you!,i spent alot of time trying to one-shot you in AB cuz you had the most HP of all Rouges, dont worry they nerfed Reckoning =)

Welcome Back.

//Orange Hammer Dwarf
Reply Quote
87 Undead Rogue
Just to clarify: I don't know why this random person who shares a similiar name with me found this thread and posted a "Hello" in it. He seems to play on Tarren Mill. There's nothing original about the name and i dont see what fun it could be... But for those of you lvl 60 folks still playing: yeah i'm on this realm again, with this name. Also play my paladin Panzerjäger alot lately. Also on Shattered hand.

Cheers.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
I REMEMBER YOU !

...in the mountains...
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Panzer my meatshield/personal healer in bg's <3
Edited by Cloudstalker on 10/01/2012 14:12 GMT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]