Looking for meren and the rest of the gang

85 Worgen Mage
If your are the afore mentioned people (i.e Nemesis guild during the TBC) leave a message here please, i know meren still plays but i cant remember whrere, been in touch with a few others as well who still play hrere, but well....... im back in the game as it were, so message me here or on Al'akir server under this name.
Edited by Zensena on 08/02/2011 05:54 GMT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
what is a zens?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Meren had moved to Ghostlands, then her guild moved to Chamber of Aspects, then I lost all contact with her.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Someone posted a thread for the old Fire and Blood lot on here not long ago, might wanna check that out.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
If you've forgotten or didnt know, Zens. The Fire and Blood lot are who created Nemesis.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Mage
fire and blood? I think we are talking about a different Nemesis guild maybe. Or do you mean that is the new name of the guild or something?
Edited by Zensena on 13/02/2011 16:40 GMT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
No Zens, members of Fire and Blood migrated from Stormrage to Burning Steppes and formed Nemesis.

Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Haha omg Zens <3

Meren here!

A few of us started out in Fire and Blood, an alliance guild on Stormrage, in vanilla wow, and then we moved here and created Nemesis in TBC.

I'm still playing, happily in a small 10 man guild, on Al'Akir. Have Nocturne/Melankolic and Groo/Branioc with me too and Mel pointed me in the direction of this thread :)

Log on, mail me, and get my real id addy :D Would love to be back in touch with any and all of the old gang :)

*edit*
Lol Zens - you're Al'Akir too? Die you dirty alliance scum! :p
Edited by Synai on 15/02/2011 14:46 GMT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Mage
oh yes meren, im on Al'kir, your on too? Im trying to get to 85 but the alliance is totally dead on Al'akir, btw, dont suppose you have any nightmare vine on that realm do you? :p
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
God, you're sponging off me already? :p

*edit*
Btw, hai to Karma, Liki, and Emka (?) Don't recognise the name - do I know you in an alternate universe? :)
Edited by Synai on 16/02/2011 00:47 GMT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
and btw zens there are still some ppl on the burning steppes but they probably dont go forums that much, ive seen corin alot, daerelan, stormmane, zephiris, dudu, milcoveanu, zujamar(on his sham) and many more :P
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Mage
oh yeah, spoke to most of them already, but now i am ally scum.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
It's Nija, say Hi to the FnB guys for me :)
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Mage
oh hi nija, i remember you too.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Nija :) *hugs*
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Awwhah, nice to see some old faces (No, I don't mean irl!). I've actually been thinking of leveling a horde on Al'Akir, since my friend plays there too (Ronttis, used to play in BS in TBC too), maybe I should do that to go hug up Meren a bit.. Goblins ain't no gnomes though :(
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Mage
your name.. rings a bell... Kirvana? the gnome warlock? hehe, your another oldie like me here, except i aint here anymore of course :p
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
Right on the spot :> Well I'm not here anymore either, migrated away like two years ago and to be honest, game-wise it was the best decision ever, I had no idea how much better those high population servers are.. :)
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Mage
ahh yes, you were her fav gnome.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Kirvana! Come be my little goblin! :D

Zens, tis such a pleasure to gank you - such a highlight to my day!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]