This realm

85 Draenei Warrior
How is it? What's it's ups and downs?
I'm coming from a realm with a really minor alliance community, and could use a break from the chose from 2 guilds, hope your auctions sell, BH once a week-ness..
And I've looked into some realms. It's down to Trollbane vs Frostmane.
So I'd like some input.. Mainly from a PVE point of view, as I'm extremely casual with PVP.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Warrior
Oh, and also where's the majority of the playerbase from? I cba another "CZ?! CZ?!! NO? *Kick" realm :P
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
The Alliance on this realm are of much greater number and they have Tol Barad more than the Horde.

From what I've been told their AH is descent relative to other realms and the Queue times for BG's are reasonably fast (only as alliance).

In regard to PvE they're plenty of guilds to choose from depending on your experience.

Here's a link to Trollbane EU's guild progress: "http://www.wowprogress.com/pve/eu/trollbane"

As you can see they're 7 Alliance guilds with 12/12 Normal or more. Blood Pressure is the top Alliance guild on the server but from what I understand they only recruit Finnish players.

The only downside to Trollbane is the relative shortage of Horde. We are in much few numbers but we do also have some very descent guilds over here.

The overall progression of Trollbane is pretty average to be honest. It's by no means a top realm in terms of PvE progression but it's far from the worst.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
Is definitely well populated, especially alliance. There are roughly twice as many alliance as horde, so like Arcania said, we control TB most of the time.

BG queues are super fast, instant to maybe 5 mins tops :)
I don't do a lot of PVE myself, but again, the above post pretty much gives you the info you need there :)

The AH is pumping, I very rarely have a prob selling any of my items. If you want a rough idea on sale price of anything in particular, I'd be happy to check it out for you.

As for player base, not really sure, I'm from Australia myself, but I'm a rarity lol. You do get a lot of SWE? lol, and I've met quite a few from Netherlands, and also the UK. Overall though I thing it's fairly well rounded.

Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
I like it, a busy alliance side, good queue times for heroics/pvp and the horde are actually a good bunch of people, I've worked with them many times on the odd random elite mob, or just bumped into them when questing with a friendly wave, without getting ganked.

(Horde I salute you)
Reply Quote
82 Human Paladin
How is it? What's it's ups and downs?
I'm coming from a realm with a really minor alliance community, and could use a break from the chose from 2 guilds, hope your auctions sell, BH once a week-ness..
And I've looked into some realms. It's down to Trollbane vs Frostmane.
So I'd like some input.. Mainly from a PVE point of view, as I'm extremely casual with PVP.

I'm currently on Spinebreaker and The Horde out number Alliance in great numbers. OP i'd like to suggest you come over to Spinebreaker Alliance side and help out with the numbers there. With the community not being that big it is quite easy to be known on the server but at the moment the numbers are a little too low and the AH suffers. Instead of re rolling on a server where the Alliance outnumber the Horde why not try adding your numbers to an Alliance side that could do with your help?

There has recently been an influx of players to the Alliance side on Spinebreaker and if we go the right way about it maybe we can get the numbers back up! Worth a shot ;)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]