An rp that made you nerd rage

27 Undead Mage
Good morning Azeroth, or well the RP forums.

I was wondering, was there any RP that made you go like ''ALRIGHT! ENOUGH! THAT'S IT! *keyboard smash*''

I nerd rage a lot, so here's a list of the things i remember that made me nerd rage
(P.S:I blame for playing warcraft 3 on garena for my often nerd rages)

1.This one used to make me angry when I see it, but as i saw everyone does it i learned to live with it:Death knights roleplaying some imaginary class with the powers to shoot rainbows and spit shoop da whoop LAZ0RZ

2.Same as above but this time it's death knights trying to roleplay ''true'' death knights, but they fail horribly at it and all end up as epic god emoters and sex gods

3.People not understanding the lore of their class

4.People RPing @#!%!s

5.Blood knight guilds that RP that the chamber below the blood knight temple is an EPICZ0RZ unbreakable prison with thousands of guards (oh and the prison absorbs your powers!!!!!!!1111one)

6.A guild on Argent Dawn that RPed to me some world saving people that saved the world from teh (i typed ''teh'' on purpose) epic death knight called Tainava ( They also include dragons,*!%@##% death knights,death knights making children aaaand people with epic powers)

7.People any kind of lore existing guard (Well...actually I only hate their leaders, since they rp the leader of that lore existing order)

8.People RPing that they fought the lich king (I don't mind the ones that fought in icecrown citadel, but if he fought the lich king...that's just too much for me! Since no one can actually beat him then)

9.People that call everyone ''Kid'' or ''Son''...YOU DON'T KNOW THE AGE OF MY CHARACTER
YOU HAVE NO MRP!!!!!111one (BTW they usually are like 30-40 years old)

10. ....Death knights....

So what makes you angry,or just what rp do you hate?

P.S:Please don't tell people what RP is good on this thread
For example you like one of the Rp's i listed above...but I said I don't like them, and because you like it doesn't mean I have to like it.So just list what you don't like and blah blah blah!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
DKs (Usually female Belfs) and Forsaken who have their MRP or FlagRSP state that they are the most beautiful thing in the world with porcilein skin and blood red lips, curves and their eyes are luminescant mesmerising orbs or whatever (And in the case of Forsaken, are fully intact)
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
People that are peoples IRL...
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
This all seems to be an enormous self-ego-inflating childish rant at people who do not play "To your level" However it is also a funny Childish rant so I'm in.

I hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate (Say "Hate" 60 times before continuing, and make sure it sounds exaggerated every time!) Druids that RP cats, but, not just RP people who turn into cats, that prefer to stay in cat form (Though I don't have much love for them either) They RP Cats, real 100% big cats, living in a city, seemingly born to intrude on any RP a cat shouldn't be involved in and try to make themselves the adorable center of attention ALL THE TIME! And when they are confronted by someone with a steel capped boot, now tired of their characters feline antics and ready to boot the damned thing to Draenor, they suddenly shape-shift into a bear, or a boomkin to defend themselves, while still trying to maintain that they are ordinary Super-sue cats.

People are fun to RP as! Why limit yourself to being a dumb animal with no storyline, depth or emotion just so that you can have everyone think you are cute, WHY!?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
People who "God-mode" their character....
(as in making them literally impossible to beat in emote fighting, etc.)
Reply Quote
You shouldn't nerdrage that much. Have you tried /ztygotestab?
Reply Quote
27 Undead Mage
I really can't stop nerd ragging, must be because I've failed so many times in online games that the smallest things make me angry
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
We should RP some time. ^^
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
I really can't stop nerd ragging, must be because I've failed so many times in online games that the smallest things make me angry

T'is called a chill pill, do you use them?
Reply Quote
27 Undead Mage
Naw, i use pepsi
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
10/02/2011 3:52 PMPosted by Inuka
DKs (Usually female Belfs) and Forsaken who have their MRP or FlagRSP state that they are the most beautiful thing in the world

Necrophilia is the right word to describe it
Reply Quote
74 Undead Hunter
Oi! We can be beautiful.. some missing flesh and a bit of stench dont ruin that >_> I haz sex appeal!.
I wouldnt say I nerdrage, I just completly /facepalm my way through it.
Expecially at people who nerdrage cuz of some silly reason, and tells everyone to report the "noob" responsible...
Reply Quote
What about stupid draenai shamans pretending they always come out in accidents? You hate them too?
Reply Quote
27 Undead Mage

Oi! We can be beautiful.. some missing flesh and a bit of stench dont ruin that >_> I haz sex appeal!.
I wouldnt say I nerdrage, I just completly /facepalm my way through it.
Expecially at people who nerdrage cuz of some silly reason, and tells everyone to report the "noob" responsible...

I never report! I watch...and cut...myself...slowly...inch...by..inch....and then i use the first aid box
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
10/02/2011 5:43 PMPosted by Orpheous
I never report! I watch...and cut...myself...slowly...inch...by..inch....and then i use the first aid box

I hope to god this man is trollin'
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
10/02/2011 6:56 PMPosted by Fodmunkio

I hope to god this man is trollin'

I don't :3
Reply Quote
73 Draenei Hunter
10/02/2011 4:13 PMPosted by Fodmunkio
I hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate (Say "Hate" 60 times before continuing, and make sure it sounds exaggerated every time!) Druids that RP cats

I feel your pain.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
9.People that call everyone ''Kid'' or ''Son''...YOU DON'T KNOW THE AGE OF MY CHARACTER
YOU HAVE NO MRP!!!!!111one (BTW they usually are like 30-40 years old)

Is ok if your a dwarf and call everyone lass or laddie.
Reply Quote
27 Undead Mage
11/02/2011 8:18 AMPosted by Kalet
Is ok if your a dwarf and call everyone lass or laddie.

Well if it is a dwarf its ok,heck if its a dwarf i will let him even call me kid...But i never play on alliance so ..meh
Reply Quote
59 Night Elf Death Knight
People who say the lore is set in stone and won't allow for a little imagination...
Like people thinking ALL undead have to be resurrected originally as scourge.
As far as I know, the orcs were fairly good at necromancy before the Lich King came along, and the Nathrezim were even better before THAT...

There was also some guy who said that spirits can't reside in Stormwind(i.e Spectres, Residual spirits,etc.). Why? If you can't hurt someone Rping a ghost, but they can't hurt you... Whats the problem? They just want to convey a message usually... Like that preacher in Stormwind on Sha'tar right now... Some guy was raging at him for saying he was a ghost :P. Kinda makes me nerd rage.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]