[H] Lethargy level 11 friendly guild - RECRUITING

85 Goblin Priest
Hello,

I'm representing the Guild Lethargy(level 11) on this forums and I would like to present us.

We started mostly as a friend guild in WOTLK.We took out LK before Cataclysm.Some players being old school players(some played in top 30 guilds) and some new but most thinking that life is good,World of Warcraft is good,but what's even better is to have time for both.We want to see content and have fun.That is why we plan to

1)Raid Tuesday and Thursday from 19:00 GT.We are running alts,arenas,BG and Heroics daily after raids and in offdays.

We are mostly a mature crowd,the medium age being around 30.

2)This means that you will not find childish attitude,dramas,screaming,flaming and lame stuff that could damage your game experience.Also rarely there are coming up things like "we must go to bed at hour X"

Our current progress is not close to impressive since we only killed Magmaw in BWD and BH but this is mostly due to lack of people at times,things that we try to improve with this thread.

Since we encourage people to have a life and are helpful we

3)Support our members with consumables(flasks and food) when the tactic is learned in raid instances and in general we support people to play what they like,even help learn to play better.

These are some of the things we offer.
-Enchants,gems(we can support in this but not fully)
-Some time and some will.no stress regarding this thou but don't expect to get hand carried all over the content
-Decent play style.We can support you getting better but not really start from scratch.
-Understanding.We are mostly romanians here,so if you are not a romanian,understand that people do talk in romanian from time to time.

That's about it for my spam.Hope to see you in game!

Coldblooded of Lethargy
Edited by Coldblooded on 14/02/2011 07:46 GMT
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
bump
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
bump
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
bump
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
bump
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
bumpy
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
bump

Needing healers only now!
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
bump.healers!wru?
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
I've got a cow restodruid that I've just started to play on again, currently getting my way through heroics since I got bored when I had reached 85 and didn't manage to heal a puny HC I took a break from wow and now I'm back. I obviously do not have good enough gear to start raiding as I stand today but with some time and effort doing HC's I certainly will be ready. Druid's name is Nithol
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
Hello there,

I have been trying to contact one of the people listed in your post. However it seems i never caught any of those online. So that why i am posting here.

Could one of you contact me ingame?

Thank you.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]