After patch 4.0.6. the guild I am in of course resumed normal raiding and we ended up at atramedes yesterday evening. We downed him once before, last week to be exact after 10 ish tries. I myself was assigned to the "gongs" because of instant ghostwolf.
This week however some really strange things were going on, and I'd like to find out if they are:
1) bugs introduced in 4.0.6.
2) balance changes introduced in 4.0.6.
3) we suck and we got lucky last week
Basicly what was happening are these things
1) people jumping up in sound by values of 20 or 60 in a matter of split seconds, while they are standing in correct spots, no were near fire or sound discs
2)modulation is adding 12 sound (should be adding 7?)
3)roaring flame breath moves much faster and does MUCH more damage (we think, see issue 1 since often times people died to devastation by maxed sound)
4) using a "gong" does not reset your sound/instantly generates 25 sound?
5) using sound discs and sonic breath literally at the same time
Of these issues we know 4 and 1 were the dealbreakers, since we actually got trough 2 air phases and then 2 of our healers and 2 dps suddenly got max sound and died. The others are annoying but nothing we can't fix with proper coordination and practice.
Anyway, wondering if people experienced similar problems