Aeonhaxx

85 Night Elf Rogue
Dear GM's,

No doubt upon viewing the title of this thread, you breath a heavy sigh and roll your eye's. To make matters worse, you may have even spilt your lukewarm coffee over your keyboard or perhaps dropped some of your chocolate ice-cream on that "epic" black achievement t-shirt you bought from the blizzard store to impress your fellow college's.

I have been spending most of my time from the past 7-8 weeks in Derpholm, looking for Him. I do laps every 5 mins, checking all 6 known spawn points, spending anywhere from 6 up to 18 hrs looking for him. Waiting and watching. The Bloodseeker and i have struck up an intimate relationship over the past 2 months. It could be serious.

Aeonaxx however, i have not seen once, dead or alive during this time. My doubts regarding whether our server may still be having problems with Aeonaxx spawning correctly has grown; my hope of finding him has dwindled, and so it has come to this.

Here i am, making myself look desperate, asking a kind GM to be humane and take a little pity if you may.

I am not asking for something to be given to me on a silver plate (im not a resto druid xD).

I do put in a large amount of time and effort into finding him almost everyday; in-game and reading related forums. However my patience has reached its limit, and i do feel mentally exhausted, so i will ask for a final time.

Can one of you have the heart to share some new and/or largely unknown information fellow grinders and myself havn't stumbled upon yet? ie

Is there still problems with Aeonaxx spawning specifically on Lightbringer?

Are there only 6 spawn points, or are there more and if so can you provide information on where, and are they in close proximity to the temple like the others? (Deathwings Fall or Storm's Fury Wreckage for example)

Why was no information on changes made in the patch related to Aeonaxx released?

Why after 2 months, are the fellow hopeful's on this server having extreme problems even seeing Aeonaxx let alone being able to engage him compared to the gay-old-time other servers seem to be having?

Can you at least confirm the number of times Aeonaxx has been engaged so far since Cata release on Lightbringer?

As i said above, i am not looking for Reins of the Phosphorescent Stone Drake to magically appear in my bags, although i certainly wouldn't complain. I had a fair idea this would be a long grind before i started, so i knew what i was letting myself in for, but i have put in a very large amount of time and effort into this daily, and still nothing.

Is it not fair to be rewarded in life for the effort you put in?

I havn't even had a Bloodseeker sighting in over 2 weeks, thus perhaps you can understand my point of view, and general dismay and loss of hope. Please at least check with your management and ask if you are able to reveal any information. Please ask them to read this post before i most likely get dismissed for a fourth time.

Any real information would be greatly appreciated.

Yours Hopefully,

Chiefo (and all the other Deepholm grinders)
Edited by Chiefo on 19/02/2011 04:25 GMT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Sry Mate, But you wont likely get any infro from the blues regarding this drake, as its a vanity item ( that is on random spawntimer). Just like Time-Lost proto drake is and none really got any blue replys regarding that, beside its on a random timer GL finding it :P . So it all comes down to your luck, you might see it one day, you might never.

As regards in how many times the drake has been killed, i can atleast inform you that there is like what ? 4-6 on Horde side with it now and i think one person just got it this week, or last week. So those 5 mins you might have been flying around, could mean you missed it ( As said its luck based, unless you 24/7 camp it ).

Last thing i heard was he might also phase some places,

But hope it helps..
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
The rare can spawn in different phases, since you go through a few in the deepholm quest chains and blizz thought it was a good idea to make it possible for everyone to get the mount.

Infact what it means is that people with the final phase find it alot harder, because everyone gets to that stage for therazane rep. You could be getting unlucky with it's spawn. Also, since the earlier phases are mostly used by people levelling, it's possible they're trying to kill it and failing, which makes it despawn...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
One guildie of us got the Aeonaxx mount tonight, and on top of that he got the 2-man camel mount as well today, lucky bastard :)

As others said, you won't get a response to this. Just keep camping and hope for the luck to strike you I guess.
Reply Quote
70 Orc Hunter
first of all sorry for my english :)

Hi Chiefo!!!

Surely you must have seen me there, a hunter lvl 70 with TLPD.

Ok.
What I can confirm to you, is the horde has 5 Reins of the Phosphorescent Stone Drake
and there is no problems with Aeonaxx spawning in our server

I killed one of them, but for some mistakes of mine, I could not get to my level 70.
do not think that I tried with my lvl 70 hehe... was with my cousin's char
Spartanus Hunter lvl 85.

I was very happy with that, cuz when my cousin returned from work
he found a Reins of the Phosphorescent Stone Drake in his bag.

after me was my friend Barrascaa, but I helped him with the spawn time,
I was working on that day -_-*

Anyway the next one is coming soon and I will not try to make the same mistake,
I want that for my lvl 70 twink, and then to my main char ^^

gl m8
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
The mount can only be looted by the toon that kills aeonaxx, theres absolutely no group/master loot influence so unless your level 70 mounts the rare and kills it, you won't be getting the mount!
Reply Quote
There is also a rare raid boss that shares spawn points and the patrol path with this creature, I'm not sure how long it takes that to despawn if no one kills it but I'm guessing this also shares the spawn timer with the various phases of this mob, making it even more elusive.

Game masters can't give out info about rare creature spawns so they won't be of any help to you on this one, I've asked about such things before.
Reply Quote
70 Orc Hunter
nice..

I'm glad your comment Spaleon, cuz it is similar to the other ones

Like,

"Hordeus, you're a dreamer m8, you can not get the Reins of the Grey Riding Camel with a level 70"

now.. see my "One Hump or Two?" Achievements :)

Spaleon,
I will give you news when I get it, no worries

bye
Reply Quote
Not unless you can solo the level 85 elite you have to kill in order to get it or even loot the camel figurine for the teleport.

If you can loot the figurine as a 70 then you have 20 mins to get someone to help you kill it once you are teleported there assuming there's no phasing going on, only one way to find out I suppose.

Anyone above 80 can solo the elite but at 70 he is going to hurt.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
There is phasing for the figurine but if you somehow got there as well as someone else you could kill it I guess, or stack loads of hit and kite it?

But for aeonaxx its different because of the fact that no-one else can help you, you can't kite it AND even at 85 hunters find it a pain because you cant shoot the dragon as a hunter (unles thats fixed now?)

but hey good luck, im not on this server so its not like im competing with you for it \o/
Reply Quote
There is phasing for the figurine but if you somehow got there as well as someone else you could kill it I guess, or stack loads of hit and kite it?

Ah yeah there's an idea.

A bit like the tbc days of aspect and the dark portal demons to shattrath, which I've never done. *angelface*
Reply Quote
70 Orc Hunter
ok... I'll show you the idea.
watch my videos, and see what you think

YouTube.com/70Twink

*How to: Mysterious Camel Figurines (for Twink Players)
*How to: Reins of the Grey Riding Camel (for Twink Players)

I uploaded right now

cya ^^
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Amg i am on that movie oO in front of ogrimmar xD
Reply Quote
70 Orc Hunter
wow, it's true

very cool ^^
Reply Quote
87 Worgen Warlock
lol im so sad for u,, i got the aeonaxx drake in 3mins of luck,, if u dont believe me,, /w me and then i show him to u xD =D and i got it already for a week now=] lucky me =D
Edited by Flyingdutchy on 09/03/2011 01:03 GMT
Reply Quote
70 Orc Hunter
lol im so sad for u,, i got the aeonaxx drake in 3mins of luck,, if u dont believe me,, /w me and then i show him to u xD =D and i got it already for a week now=] lucky me =D

Congratz m8 :) you okay, I was not doing farming in those days, very busy atm, but I knew it would come very soon.

congratz again and have fun ^^
Reply Quote
87 Worgen Warlock
thanks but what i mean in my reply is that its not just about farming and it drops in lightbringer,, but if u farm like that,, you desurve to get it so i hope wil will get the mount:)
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Heyhey,

Maybe Aeonaxx is scared of your shiney Al'ar birdy lol?

I am not asking for something to be given to me on a silver plate (im not a resto druid xD).

Bai

-- Offended Resto Druid
Reply Quote
70 Orc Hunter
04/03/2011 05:53Posted by Spaleon
The mount can only be looted by the toon that kills aeonaxx, theres absolutely no group/master loot influence so unless your level 70 mounts the rare and kills it, you won't be getting the mount!

nice..

I'm glad your comment Spaleon, cuz it is similar to the other ones

Like,

"Hordeus, you're a dreamer m8, you can not get the Reins of the Grey Riding Camel with a level 70"

now.. see my "One Hump or Two?" Achievements :)

Spaleon,
I will give you news when I get it, no worries

bye

I had stopped farming for a while... and I started again last week... I got my Reins of the Phosphorescent Stone Drake right now... YAY ;D

Screenshots,
* http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/2563/46208496.jpg
* http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/1628/38710302.jpg

that's a good news for you Spaleon? :)
Edited by Hordeus on 22/08/2011 18:26 BST
Reply Quote
87 Gnome Warlock
Madness!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]