Getting wow crashes alot (referenced memory) error

85 Blood Elf Paladin
World of WarCraft: Retail Build (build 13623)

Exe: C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\WoW.exe
Time: Mar 3, 2011 10:30:32.010 PM
User: Oliver
Computer: OLIVER-PC
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This application has encountered a critical error:

ERROR #132 (0x85100084) Fatal Exception
Program: C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\WoW.exe
Exception: 0xC0000005 (ACCESS_VIOLATION) at 001B:7070632E

The instruction at "0x7070632E" referenced memory at "0x7070632E".
The memory could not be "executed".

i had this problem few days ago, i have took my pc to the shop cpu is fine,drivers etc all fine,
said it might be software problem. i have done scans for viruses full system wipe to manfacture status, and im still getting this.
windows is up to date graphics and drivers also.
fresh start for software and im still getting this error when it randomly occurs ingame.
please need ur help i cant play this game and its driving me nuts.
this happend before i got told to delete: wtf,cache, and i re installed the game and still the same thing happend, this only has started since last week.
Edited by Linkx on 03/03/2011 22:52 GMT
Reply Quote
Customer Service
Can you upload the full error message to PasteBin and then post a link to it here:

http://pastebin.com/
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
http://pastebin.com/EehPPBku

here it is

can u help asap because i cant evern play wow its ridiculus
Edited by Linkx on 04/03/2011 17:14 GMT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
really appreciate a reply
Reply Quote
Customer Service
Hi Linkx

Please as a first step remove your AddOns, as they might be interfering with the game, you can do this by deleting the WTF, Cache and Interface folders in your World of Warcraft directory.

Having said that, yes it's necessary to post the rest of the error message. We advise you to use pastebin as the whole message fits there, please post it so we can see the entire message.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
http://pastebin.com/EehPPBku

copy paste this link here it is
Reply Quote
Customer Service
I mean post the rest of thee error message on pastebin, you end it with this:

there is more if u need it let me know, not sure if its neccesary posting all of this

We do need the rest of the file, it contains crucial troubleshooting information.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Sorry for the late reply i had my pc to the shop and they was useless and didnt know how to solve,
here is the full error message in pastebin,

http://pastebin.com/PxawARLH

I am also getting complete screen crash where ih ave to restart my pc.
i really need help on this issue
Edited by Linkx on 10/03/2011 18:39 GMT
Reply Quote
35 Troll Rogue
03/03/2011 10:34 PMPosted by Linkx
ERROR #132 (0x85100084

Goggle this

Wow Error #132 (or any noumber it says to you) there are solutions.

http://www.personalcomputerfixes.com/general-errors/world-of-warcraft-error-132-fix-how-to-repair-132-errors-with-wow/ Hope this helps

I also had an errors every 10 min ,after i bought my new comp ,was impoosible to play ,then i goggled my error number & issue & found out that 1 of my 2 Ram sticks were bad. so after i removed "bad one" ,no errors at all. i lost 2gb ram cause of that ,but at least i don't have errors anymore.

Also There are 3 step to repair wow fatal 132 error

My friend had the same problem with you. I am sure your computer has registry problems.It is very easy to repair wow fatal 132 error. you just need 3 steps:

1: Download a registry cleaner and install it.
2: Open the registry cleaner and scan you computer for free.
3: Click fix button and you done. (copied this from 1 possible solutions)

Hope it helps. Btw find repair button in your Wow folder & run it for repair to. you cn't loose nothing :)
Edited by Unotkecandle on 10/03/2011 19:13 GMT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Hey! Unotkecandle
this seems the thing im onto,
i ran a scan and had like 1003 errors but says i need to pay for the service
the website seems sketchy should i pay for the download?
Reply Quote
35 Troll Rogue
10/03/2011 8:20 PMPosted by Linkx
should i pay for the download?

try finding free 1. However be carefull of viruses & fake ones. i can't guide you through that :) ,i just posted possible solutions.
Edited by Unotkecandle on 10/03/2011 20:36 GMT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
where u get the website from in the first place dude?
Reply Quote
35 Troll Rogue
[quote="18483884857"]Also There are 3 step to repair wow fatal 132 error

My friend had the same problem with you. I am sure your computer has registry problems.It is very easy to repair wow fatal 132 error. you just need 3 steps:

1: Download a registry cleaner and install it.
2: Open the registry cleaner and scan you computer for free.
3: Click fix button and you done. (copied this from 1 possible solutions)

from 1 forum ,on google. as possible solution . i don't have registry cleaner myself ,so can't tell you more ,sorry. just trying to solve it for you ,so you know what to search after. GL with fixing it

btw you can find cleaner here to ,under 4th solution ,how safe it is ,idk :)

http://www.personalcomputerfixes.com/general-errors/world-of-warcraft-error-132-fix-how-to-repair-132-errors-with-wow/
Edited by Unotkecandle on 10/03/2011 20:54 GMT
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Death Knight
i have done as you said and what now?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en/itprovistahardware/thread/8df4ac9d-abec-4354-adf7-bcdf7ce6271f

i got a massive thread going on about the issue and i got technicians replying feel free to sign into hotmail and give feedback to technicians because its most likely a software problem
Reply Quote
Customer Service
Linkx, also please do as we suggested before, you still haven't removed your AddOns:

Add Ons: Gladius InterruptBar Quartz SpellAlerter

It looks like you've got an Nvidia nForce motherboard, can you also try updating the drivers for your motherboard from the Nvidia site?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
i done every i removed my addons deleted wtf cache and stuff and its still happening,
this advice is not helping at all
Reply Quote
Customer Service
i done every i removed my addons deleted wtf cache and stuff and its still happening,
this advice is not helping at all

We are trying to help, however the error logs your posting still shows that you where using add-ons, if its still crashing then please post a current error log.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
i will do this when i get my pc back from shop, but the addons ive been using has been all this expansion and in wotlk why should it cause these problems now when other people use them and nothink is wrong with there WoW
Reply Quote
Customer Service
Add-ons can cause issues even if you had no previous issues before, the reasons why we request their removal is because there third-party add-ons, when troubleshooting we need to make sure that we eliminate possible causes to the crashes your experiencing.

Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]