[A-RP] Sermons

It would be socially unacceptable if I were to turn up and try to kill the speaking warlock, right?
Reply Quote
84 Draenei Warrior
Shame I probably can't come along to that, Marla would have some fairly strong views there.
Reply Quote
03/06/2011 13:59Posted by Vhilson
It would be socially unacceptable if I were to turn up and try to kill the speaking warlock, right?

I'm guessing yes... Even thought the warlock speaker...

I must say... Dogan will not be too pleased to have a warlock around BUT will tolerate them.
Reply Quote
63 Human Mage
Where does it takes place? I would love to come and listen.
Reply Quote
86 Worgen Death Knight
Well, its behind that cathedral at that lovely outdoor wedding spot. Each saturday.
Reply Quote
63 Human Mage
Okay! Thank you!
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
I greatly enjoyed the warlock sermon. Certainly quite the task for Em's public speaking skills! :P
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
That warlock sermon was good but I did expect a lynch mob ready to rock with their torches, pitchforks and country and western music. Though I think country and eastern's cooler. I mean, all those songs on a sitar or oud... Seriously, it's epic. I digress again.

Anyway, that sermon was fun and do we have any ideas on what the next one will be about?
Reply Quote
86 Worgen Death Knight
I agree, i had hoped for someone to take more action so i could have some fun as guard, but sadly nothing happend beside an annoying mage.
Reply Quote
81 Human Rogue
I keep missing your sermons *cries* I'm sorry, mister! I didn't mean to! *big sad puppy eyes*

Now I'm totally going to write it down on a piece of paper, one of those papers that have a sticky backside, and and and then then.. then I'm going to stick it on my screen and.. Then I will be horribly annoyed by it, rip it apart and forget all about it again.

Nah but I will be there next time, I promise!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
Gahh, I totally wanted to come to that Sermon and kick up a fuss about Warlocks... it's a shame I was working :(
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
05/06/2011 19:27Posted by Micajah
a piece of paper, one of those papers that have a sticky backside

Called Post-It, deary. ;)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Tell me next time you do a Warlock sermon :D Either of my chars would love to come and clean house.
Reply Quote
06/06/2011 20:16Posted by Freethinker
Tell me next time you do a Warlock sermon :D Either of my chars would love to come and clean house.

Well, I do try to post when a sermon is, and what it is about the day before having it.

My good friend Aralian has pursuaded me to do a sermon tomorrow with a different topic then I had in mind. This is to help Tamyous` Holy Guild get started.

The topic should be: Paladins vs thugs: Is there a wrong way to wield the Light?
Reply Quote
scientific bump to find out how the system works
Reply Quote
63 Human Mage
Hmm I missed it again. I was behind the cathedral from 20.30 till 20.45 and sermons was being hold. Why do you always hide from me?
Reply Quote
Sorry Liljah, RL happened. In a big way. I was not able to come online. Sorry to everyone that waited :(
Reply Quote
63 Human Mage
Ooh okay ^^

Next week then?
Reply Quote
Yes, definately!

..barring accidents, hardware failure, internetfailure, and acts of God
Reply Quote
86 Worgen Death Knight
I have a suggestion for a subject, i might not be able to come myself but the subject still ponders my mind.
Worgens and their two shapes. Shall the worgen form be allowed in the city!?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]