Topic [H]Impetuous|10M 10/13hc || 6/7HC
Edited by Ayarea on 04/09/11 22:34 (BST)
Tired of being in a guild that promises high ambitions, but doesn't even see the inside of a raid? Tired of getting false promises when it comes to nothing but just that? Want to get in a guild which has a social tight knit atmosphere where everyone is accepted alike, socials, raiders and officers?
Then keep on reading!
Impetuous is a Horde guild on Haomarush (EN - PVP) and currently looking for members to strengthen our roster. To keep it small and simple here are the details everyone wants to know about a guild when looking for one!
What is Impetuous?
Type of guild: Raiding guild with a social aspect (we accept socials as well!)
10 or 25 man: 10 man raiding guild
Progress: 12/12 normal ||10/13 heroic
BWD 6/6 HC
BoT 3/5 HC
TotFW 1/2 HC
Firelands: 7/7 normal :: 6/7 heroic
Raiding days: Wednesday - Thursday and Sunday
Raiding times: 20.00 -23.00, invites starting at 19.45
What do we need at the moment:
* Exceptional players
- Social people looking for a home! No obligations.
Even if your class isn't listed or we're not recruiting, don't hesitate to drop us an application anyway!
What do we expect:
- We're an international guild, so speaking and understanding English is a must;
- Respect towards others, not just within the guild, but towards others as well;
- 18+ unless you can prove your maturity to us or someone that can vouch for you;
- Having skills, move out of patches while still able to maintain your DPS, threat and healing;
- Able to speak your mind. We want members who can speak up their mind towards the officers if something is bothering them. We also appreciate when people come up with ideas that can benefit the guild in the long run.
- As an applicant for raiding, we expect your gear, enchants and reputations to be on par with our progress. Having no experience simply doesn't cut it. With ZA/ ZG round the corner you should be able to grind your gear together pretty fast.
What we do not want:
- Drama queens/ loot h.orny people, speaks for it self;
- People not able to handle jokes, don't think things too personal;
- People who can't accept feedback;
- People that are dependent of raging girlfriends/ boyfriends/ parents.
- Unstable people in general.
If this all looks appealing to you, then have a look around at: http://www.impetuous.eu or please don't hesitate to speak to one of the officers in game: Kimiku or Ayarea!
We're still open for social people, so if you're looking for a home, no matter what class, gender, race or level you are, hit me up in game (on Aumari or Suati if not online on Aya) or drop an application on the forums :).
Don't trust that guy!
/up, still looking for a reliable healer, preferably a restoration druid, but any other class that can convince us from skills, has the right gear and attitude is welcome to drop an apply :).